AI

@Fr0sty9 said:
rooted now. The initial foothold was quite cool in my opinion. Sure it’s just CTF style but it was something new, and out of the box for sure. I liked that, and it’s well thought out in my opinion. Good job on that @MrR3boot .

but yeah, i got frustrated fighting with the timing. I think if the timing would have been more often, then i would have gotten less frustrated. It’s too long to sit and wait for my taste.

Whatever, I know it’s not easy to make a box [I wouldn’t even know where to start] so thanks for the box :slight_smile:

Well for the people who don’t really understand the whole concept and trying things randomly it’s pure painful box. Based on bloods you could see how easy and fun it was. It’s all about finding right tool and be precise again very precise what you type there.

About timing you are saying if you well aware of that thing you can find a class which loads very often (5-6 seconds) and again it’s about scripts you choose to get shell that makes it uncomfortable. Still unsatisfied please dm.