Nudge For Da Vinci

Solved :+1:

So I finally managed to get to the very last bit of this challange and I was wondering if anyone can give me some tips for decrypting the last bit within the .txt file.

Wolf

Nevermind I’ve cracked it.

i dont understand small name mean for hanks.jpg
hint please

___ Hanks. The “Small” name for the actor “Hanks”. Look in the picture, you’ll see the name. Then re-read the name of the file name, and wonder what can you do with it with common steg tools?

i m with Mona.jpg, but stuck there, didnt work the small name of the actor, any hint ?

@S4ck look the video :wink:

got it :smiley:

I’m also a little stuck on this one. I have managed to get the vid link and the plain text key from the .txt but am a little stuck with the next step. Have I got enough information out of the ‘Plans.jpg’ and ‘Hanks.jpg’??

@Hsnell64 I’ll DM you

I’ve got the final picture already and gotten the text from the picture as well. But I’m having some trouble trying to make sense of the last piece of text.

Any help please?

@fuzzPi I’ll DM you

please help me as well @Griff … DM me and teach me with which tool to extract…im clueless and im new to this… just joined :tired_face:

DMing you now, welcome to the club :slight_smile:

I found the Zip file and the PWD for Mona.jpg, but don’t know what to do with Mona.jpg any hints???

same> @ceger said:

I found the Zip file and the PWD for Mona.jpg, but don’t know what to do with Mona.jpg any hints???

same, but use sudo or be root

@peek I have got it… You have to extract the Mona.jpg with a PWD that you can guess from the Infos…

hey successfully got the password ,extracted image ,but then found nothing.Now i m having 2 mona lisa images one with iphone and other without iphone.Any clues?

I got the passwd to famous.zip. but I get error: invalid compressed data to inflate
after the correct passphrase…any ideas

I’ve tried using the small name as the password for Hanks.jpg, but nada. Is that supposed to happen??