Poison

anybody on that can give a hint on how to use the zip?

I figured out what the zip file is and how to use it, but what I am getting back isn’t readable. Any help?

any way to determine file type of un compressed file? Any hint pls.

@binzahur said:

Use the ‘file’ command, but I’m afraid it won’t help in that case.

@binzahur said:

You’ll probably figure out once you do more enumeration and put together 2 pieces of information. However, you’re on the right track. I also got stuck at that point for a moment…

If you send someone some poison… but don’t want them to be poisoned. Don’t open the poison and pour it out at them…
maybe… pass them the bottle…
:astonished:

Priv esc!! God damnit! I didn’t go with my gut lol.

@monkeychild said:

Did you get poisoned? :astonished:

lol something like that.

@monkeychild said:

Did you get poisoned? :astonished: > @monkeychild said:

lol something like that.

:tongue:

PLease give me a hint. I’ve extract zip and decode with some tool, but the result si unusable. I’d try to use it with the name of root user but without luck. Grrr… :smiley:

Man this box. I got root after a few hours trying different things. Over thinking things can be a ■■■■■ sometimes.

Can anyone please help with what to do with the file after extracting it? Feel free to PM me if you are so kind. :slight_smile:

@NinjaRockstar said:
Can anyone please help with what to do with the file after extracting it? Feel free to PM me if you are so kind. :slight_smile:

+1

I’d join @NinjaRockstar on that one, I’m totally lost. A hint in the right direction would be much appericiated.

-removed-

I too am having trouble determining what to do with this blasted file.

any one help i got gray screen how i can fix that :anguished:

That screen killing time.

@neomatrix248 said:
Having an issue with privesc. It looks like I successfully extracted the zip but it doesn’t appear to be useful for anything. Is it a distraction, or am I missing something?

I don’t see any other priv esc vectors after searching around the box for a while. Please pm me.

It is useful - look LOCALLY for what ports are open and then think of ways to get to them