PlayerTwo

enumerated the credentials but stuck at 2FA… is /a*i/t**p involved in the process to pass over 2FA?

Type your comment> @c4rl3tt0 said:

enumerated the credentials but stuck at 2FA… is /a*i/t**p involved in the process to pass over 2FA?

Yes it is.

Shell to user :confused: No so simple :frowning:

Okay, on root binary I’ve got a…

Segmentation fault
sh: 2: 2: not found

Type your comment> @v01t4ic said:

Okay, on root binary I’ve got a…

Segmentation faultsh: 2: 2: not found

after almost a week of reading and experimenting, I finally arrived at the same conditions as you.

Rooted :slight_smile:
Very cool box! Awesome !

Since the only other binexp I’ve ever done was the simple buffer overflow in Safe, this root has been a wild ride and intense learning experience. But after reading through countless articles about the relevant internals of glibc and exploitation techniques, trying to reproduce them, and failing a lot, I managed to root this beast :slight_smile:

root@player2:/#

Thank you @MrR3boot and @b14ckh34rt for this great box, and special thanks to @will135 and FizzBuzz101 (from the discord) for the recommendations on where to start reading about things :slight_smile:

Okay, so I have read the hint for this forum, and I have read the manual for t**** multiple times and tried for few days. still no clue how to get the .p**** file in the hint. I kinda know how the file works based on the manual, but I couldn’t find the file.

How do you guys know where is the file located? I’m really lost at this because no matter what path I try, it always return “bad route” aka 404 error. Thanks

Finally got user after way too much time over complicating the upload bit. K.I.S.S.
On to root…

Can anyone help me with OTP I keep getting {“error”:“Invalid Session”} Please PM me if you can help :slight_smile:

Anyone for a nudge to or? I have a shell as wa but looking for a way to upgrade. Unintended ways have been patched apparently

never mind, got it… totally not realistic, but anyway…

Finally rooted this one!
What a journey, guys.
Root was super cool and hard but I learnt a lot about heap exploitation.
Special thanks to @idomino for the support!

@idomino said:
Since the only other binexp I’ve ever done was the simple buffer overflow in Safe, this root has been a wild ride and intense learning experience. But after reading through countless articles about the relevant internals of glibc and exploitation techniques, trying to reproduce them, and failing a lot, I managed to root this beast :slight_smile:

root@player2:/#

Thank you @MrR3boot and @b14ckh34rt for this great box, and special thanks to @will135 and FizzBuzz101 (from the discord) for the recommendations on where to start reading about things :slight_smile:

Well done :wink:

@theart42 said:
Anyone for a nudge to or? I have a shell as wa but looking for a way to upgrade. Unintended ways have been patched apparently

Can u pm about thing you felt unreal.

Type your comment> @nemen said:

Type your comment> @Mandarzx said:

i am stuck at the starting image

enumerates the world

great nudge.

Type your comment> @theart42 said:

Same problem here, any hint for that?

Hi guys. the upload page seems doesn’t work. i can’t upload frimware file. verify.php seems has a problem.
@MrR3boot @b14ckh34rt

Type your comment

Type your comment> @aleeamini said:

Hi guys. the upload page seems doesn’t work. i can’t upload frimware file. verify.php seems has a problem.
@MrR3boot @b14ckh34rt

Had the same issue yesterday, a reset fixed it.

Type your comment> @spoppi said:

Type your comment> @aleeamini said:

@MrR3boot @b14ckh34rt

Had the same issue yesterday, a reset fixed it.

i can’t reset anymore