[WEB] interdimensional internet

It’s even worse than that. Since _ is filtered, we can’t even reach system() through Python subclasses, as shown in:

Any idea, anyone?

Is the following error part of the challenge? I managed to create some recipes that would trigger the GFW locally, but probably of the time issue I cannot reproduce it on the docker site…Also any ideas on how to bypass the GFW?

OverflowError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t

I can did 1 time, but i try encode cookie again, but not working. Please Helpme

I can get RCE running it locally (sleep, print, etc) with no modifications to the k s** script, but because I built my local test setup using a different platform than the remote server my auth fails, and I don’t feel like setting up another platform for this. Not yet anyway, maybe if I get bored enough one day.

Hi, anyone facing the issue where things are working on there box and not on docker instance, please make sure all your python libs are up to date.

Need some help, please.
< type > is right way?
PM me, please

■■■ It was HARD!

@istivagyok some distros come with a outdated Flask library pre-installed, please make sure that the library itsdangerous is updated so that the cookie signing works

Need some help with this challenge PM me :slight_smile:

Whoa this one is hard. Any hints in how to process the forbidden (data)?

@rubenflush maybe take a look at encoding and try to ESCAPE the filter

I am able to bypass the firewall restrictions and I can execute some commands. I cannot recover the builtins functions though because access to globals attribute is not possible (python restricted execution mode) . Any hints here or via pm would be nice :slight_smile:

Thanks that worked! Now I am stuck again… this is taking soo much time lol

Can anyone give me a hint / PM? Is there any way to execute something?

Got it! :smiley: Who knew playing in a snake’s sandbox could be so fun. Thanks to @undefi for the nudge.

Thanks for this great challenge! :slight_smile:

Can someone DM me a hint on how to bypass r***x? No matter how hard I try to ESCAPE I seem to to still be stuck.

@moozilla
Sometimes it is good to use something twice.

Still working on this challenge. I don’t know how to get data back.

@secabit Thanks, I managed to get that part working finally, but now I’m stuck on the same thing as you. When I run my attack against the server locally I can get a reverse shell, but it doesn’t work against the actual box. That also feels like not the intended solution since it’s a web challenge. Feel like I’m missing something obvious.

Finally got this one! Was thinking about one of snuggles’ comments and right when I starting to get SLEEPy the answer hit me.

Really enjoyed this challenge and learned lots about Python 2 (shame that it has just entered EOL so some of the learning feels a bit wasted).

I took to blindfolded sleeping to exfiltrate my flag, one wink at a time. But it looks like there are different ways to do the last step.

As an aside, I dont understand why most people have rated this challenge ‘Brainfuck’. It could have been lots harder - just search for escaping python jails and ctf, there are some truly twisted ones out there.