Forest

Hey I am stuck on bloodhound. I have uploaded it tried different syntaxes but it either throws or does not do anything. Any hints?

Type your comment> @emptyArray said:

Type your comment> @ghostuser835 said:

Need some help… I found user and the password but i need to get the SID of the user can someone tell me what tool I need for this. And maybe which service for the shell ?

What do you need the SID for? :slight_smile: I think it’s time to take the dog for a walk.

If you are talking about BloodHound. everything I do i get “No DATA return from query” and i don"t have a shell and the user flag

Hello, every time I connect to the server with kerberos it fails with NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS.

I’m connected to the realm, and smb works with standard login.

Just want a connected shell so I can move on… Ive got the a username and password. Ive changed the other users passwords… And ive connected to the domain realm. Kerberos not working so cant escalate.

Just cant find a way to get a shell.

Type your comment> @cassn94 said:

Just want a connected shell so I can move on… Ive got the a username and password. Ive changed the other users passwords… And ive connected to the domain realm. Kerberos not working so cant escalate.

Me too. Found the pass for s**-a******o , but got stuck there. Any hints?

Got user, got the dog running, I think I understand the path and now I’m trying to get the cat working but I always get an error although I should have sufficient rights to steal what is necessary with ds**** function from the cat. Please DM me for a nudge!

Type your comment> @emptyArray said:

Need some help… I found user and the password but i need to get the SID of the user can someone tell me what tool I need for this. And maybe which service for the shell ?

What do you need the SID for? :slight_smile: I think it’s time to take the dog for a walk.

If you are talking about BloodHound. everything I do i get “No DATA return from query” and i don"t have a shell and the user flag

You can use Powershell to remotely run the command. ‘runas /netonly xx powershell.exe’ comes to mind…

Type your comment> @R4qu1C4lh0rd4 said:

You’ve got to find a way to have a shell.
5n0wwh1t3 Help me with that one… run a full tcp scan and look between port 2000-4000…
You will need evil-***** to get the shell. You can get it on github.

I got user credential, I got a shell…
Can someone give me a link for a tuto for bloodhound… And when I run sharphound.ps1 and Invoke-Bloodhound, there is no file create. Is it normal!

Nvm

Type your comment> @R4qu1C4lh0rd4 said:

You’ve got to find a way to have a shell.
5n0wwh1t3 Help me with that one… run a full tcp scan and look between port 2000-4000…
You will need evil-***** to get the shell. You can get it on github.

Many thanks! Got a shell and the user. Tomorrow i’ll go for root. The ippsec video for the Active box has a bloodhound part.

I got user credential, I got a shell…
Can someone give me a link for a tuto for bloodhound… And when I run sharphound.ps1 and Invoke-Bloodhound, there is no file create. Is it normal!

same prob here

may i ask for a nudge or hint? i don’t know if the tool i’m using is working because every time i issue a command there is no output if it was successfully executed. i don’t even know if it’s working or not. maybe you can give me some guide on what it will display if the commands were issued, either if it is successful or not?

Need a little assistance… Got user. Onto Root. was able to create a new user, ran SH.exe from a windows vm, added the new user to “Ee Td Sm & Ee Ws P***s” groups.

I’ve read on using D****.exe or P****v**w.ps1 but can someone give me some pointers… thanks,

I need a nudge for finding user creds. I have a list of users and I know how to login in once I get the creds, but I just can’t find any hashes or pass for the users.

Aparently, all the impacket scripts I tried needs a valid creds first, to run properly…

Please PM me …

Thanks to the creator of the machine, the user’s part is quite simple but the root is complicated somewhat more, it is just having real information and you make it easy a greeting

Can someone give me some hint. I was able to own the user. After that i took the dog out to chain some things up. Then i was able to dump a whole lot of secrets. But the one i hoped for wasn’t there. I don’t know where to go from here.

Forget that. I forgot i didn’t need to do something else with the dump.

Type your comment> @inertia said:

I need a nudge for finding user creds. I have a list of users and I know how to login in once I get the creds, but I just can’t find any hashes or pass for the users.

Aparently, all the impacket scripts I tried needs a valid creds first, to run properly…

Please PM me …

Not all the scripts. There’s one that will do the job.

this box was an animal…took me almost 3 weeks to root it. I was a Windows admin about 10 yrs ago so I have some experience with AD but that experience sort of played against me on this one (those ■■■■ graphical AD tools vs command line)!

also interesting to note, for root - some of the ‘old school’ techniques didnt work for me unless I got somewhat loud and sloppy…this one forced me to learn new tools (alp* ) and relearn some concepts.

PM me if you need help