Zetta

Anyone with a hint for IPv6? I’ ve read the RFC a few times but nothing jumps out…

Got user. Now on root.
I found some g** h****** with some post**** creds but seems useless.
Not very sure about what to do next…

Edit:
Rooted! Finally!
This was quite hard.
Thanks @v01t4ic @Icyb3r for the help!

Type your comment> @verdienansein said:

Got user. Now on root.
I found some g** h****** with some post**** creds but seems useless.
Not very sure about what to do next…

Edit:
Rooted! Finally!
This was quite hard.
Thanks @v01t4ic @Icyb3r for the help!

Same here. Any hints?

Crazy box. Loved it. Thanks @jkr!

I have a shell as post**** user. It seems everyone is making the jump from this to root just like that. Could anyone give me a hint as to what I am missing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I should have checked my “todos”

Spoiler Removed

stuck at user shell. found a po***es password inside a gt but seems to be not working. anyone can help?
EDIT: rooted. the vuln was easy to spot, but for me was difficult to exploit. thanks to @rholas

Anyone can PM me for IPv6 … I have read the RFC module but it would just hang and i wont get the ipv6…I was able to get the higher port but cant get the ipv6 address!

Good machine

Any hint to jump from r** to p******s ?

Spoiler Removed

I logged to ftp with cred also I changed to ipv6 but I don’t know what next can I have a hint

Stuck on finding creds for ps. Or to jump from r to p**s. Who has a hint?

I’m working for root any hint ? PM

I’m totally stuck on root. found what could be done, but having troubles with making the changes… :confused: any hint would be appreciated

stuck on finding ipv6, issuing E*** and the f*p still reply me on ipv4 any hints?

Stuck on the si in rg, can somebody give me hints on how to build the correct qy? thanks in advance

EDIT: Got root:)
First hard box for me, took a while but learned a lot in the process.
thx @gh0stm5n and @Divyanshu

Got a private key for user r** but it does not work. Can someone PM me and hint about it pls?

You need to use some violence -:slight_smile:

A bit stuck on the r**** portion trying to figure out what I am need to use some force with. Can someone PM me have a few questions on that portion have a script capable of doing most of what I need i believe. Cheers,