Grammar

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

I do have the same issue as slawill. I don’t know how to abuse the juggling vulnerability. I tried using names to get something “zero-like” on the MAC, but I don’t think this is the right way is it? Can someone push me in the right direction? Please DM me or answer here.

Someone that can help me out? Pls PM

@slawill said:

I’m stuck in the same place, does anyone have any suggestions on how to continue?

@0zcool said:
This is my first post, I’m still stuck on getting past/find correct page that’s not 403 error…
someone stated it’s not brute forced and you need to send a special http request… I’m totally lost here. I tried dirb at index.php and a few other content discovery techniques with no luck… I watched the video too, no help there except lots of buzz words causing me confusion…

Help would be greatly appreciated. or message me. thanks,

me to stuck here !!! its my third day on this…need help pls

just a feeling that im closing in to solve this challenge…
what are you trying to do huh? got this shitty response …
can someone PM me and give me some clue/hint to kick off some ideas?

This is a helpful guide from Owasp about PHP Type Juggling

NVM just got the flag hahah

well done! flag is: **************

@spade said:
NVM just got the flag hahah

well done! flag is: **************

Way to go!

thank you @n3tc4t … could’ve done it w/out your help :smiley:

@n3tc4t I know about the PHP Type Juggeling but I tested every possible input… Even arrays and null… Can you PM me with a hint ?

@n3tc4t same for me :wink:

@Jackshd you can PM me :smile:

My brain is about to go off…that’s a good signal for keep…uff

Been bashing my head against this cookie for what feels like forever and making no headway. Decoded but any changes I make achieve nothing and not sure what to make of the MAC.

Can someone please PM me regarding a few things. I have a solution, just having trouble writing some code to generate stuff. Don’t wanna post any spoilers so wouldlike to speak via PM.

Can someone PM me regarding this challenge?
Thank you.

Can someone PM me plz regarding this challenge ?