Registry

Any hint for initial part?
Found .r.h*/v2 but can’t find anything interesting :confused: tried enumeration . (have creds)

So, i’ve got the user b**t but have no idea where to look for root. i’ve found a hash from .versin file and it’s salt from the same directory. i’ve also got a login form in /bot. How should i proceed

Wheww…rooted…thankyou @Kamperr @idomino @3l0nMu5k for the nudges

Thank you for the box.

Both frustrating and rewarding at the same time.

I learned new tricks.

In case anyone is stuck, feel free to PM me, but I think there are enough hints in the thread.

Wow!
My first hard rated machine and that’s looks good for me.
Vector is always obvious, but you need to think and RTFM a lot. (at least that was so for me).

Many thanks to @thek
Learned a lot, was not familiar with any of software used here lol.

Done Man that Re**** was tough…

Puh I got root. Thx to @3l0nMu5k for his help! I learned a lot. Never heard about this software before.

Got user finally, went down a rabbit whole with the D***** r******* v2 ap*. Finally figured out the commands to do it correctly, then its all enumeration. Onto root.

Rooted. User is very easy. Root also is not very hard but nice!

Got user, struggling with root.
Got Admin password but i am unable to upload shell. tried known exploit method :confused: any hint?

This a brilliant box, but for not apparent reason I got stuck and quite a few rabbit holes. A few nudges from @noob2sec and @ekka got me going, so thank you both for it! :slight_smile:

Overall, my recommendations make sure you cover the basics of your enumeration. For root, don’t try to reinvent the wheel and make sure you know what privileges you have.

Really great box so far, learned a lot about d****

Anyone for a nudge on root ? stuck on making r**** work with r***-s****

Hi. I’d like some help getting to user #2 if anyone is willing to DM. Thanks ?

I managed to get user on this one, so far it’s an awesome box! thank you @thek ! onto root!

I am trying to go from user1 to user2 but I cant get creds for webapp. Could anyone help me?
edit: nvm im idiot

I cannot upload files in the cms, i get a 404 when renaming or creating files, can someone please help?

Just managed to get root! Thank you to @rholas for being my rubber duck! and also thank you @thek once again for an awesome challenge!

Got Webshell but can’t upgrade it to reverse shell, any nudge?

Someone please help with the webshell for second user, can’t make anything run and can’t change extension.

Ohhhh this box! Although fantastic, I’m stuck at the final part - so close… Got a shell as that last w**-**** user, found some r***** command I can run privileged. Can use that service on any file I want, but can’t read it or use it at all. Someone DM for a nudge? Felt like I’ve read the whole manual and GitHub pages for r***** atm :stuck_out_tongue: