Resolute

Finally got root. Big thanks to @bertalting @Ninjacoder @tekkenpc for all your assistance, big respect!

Rooted, pm me for nudges

Spoiler Removed

nvm

can I have a hint
I have username and password
Is there anyway to get shell without evil-winrm

I’m stuck on pulling the dll by the service. Can anyone help me?

Can anyone help me on AV B****s?

Type your comment> @Fr3nZy said:

I’m stuck on pulling the dll by the service. Can anyone help me?

I have had the very same issue with both the imp***** and sa***. I suppose it’s related to smb version used in win-to-*nix process comms, but i’d not put a dime on that.
In any case, I opted for the path of least resistance and i found a way to deploy a local pl…next time i’ll try with a windows box to check if my assumptions on smb are correct…

@verdienansein said:
Can anyone help me on AV B****s?

For me it was a no-go. To elude the AV i had to avoid whatever ms***** package…

I get an error on my **B ****er:

TreeConnectAndX not found ***.*ll

when trying to pull the *ll to the target.

Google has failed me. Any ideas?

Got user, but can’t find any more information on the r*** user (trying to get credentials here). Need a nudge, relatively new to enumerating windows boxes :slight_smile:

Nice box to ease your way into windows machines.

Hints: enumeration all the way through!

thank you @egre55 for making this one.

Spoiler Removed

I have gotten a shell with the user account me*****. Where should I go from here to get root?

Type your comment> @OddRabbit said:

I have gotten a shell with the user account me*****. Where should I go from here to get root?

have you tried “becomeroot” command? :kidding:
if so, pm me and i’ll give you a hint.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @JunkAdmin said:

Can anyone PM. why i get this error , or how to fix

I get this when trying to connect

Evil-WinRM shell v2.0

Info: Establishing connection to remote endpoint

Error: An error of type HTTPClient::ReceiveTimeoutError happened, message is execution expired

Error: Exiting with code 1

PM me and I might be able to help.

OMFG, lol was running my private vpn and little did I know that while it let me access HTB vpn… it blocked E***-W****… F…M…L… ■■■■■ that’s 2 hours I won’t get back hahaha <3

I have gotten user as well as the second creds. Enumerated as much as I can do and i’ve seen the groups and who’s part of what etc but I have no idea what to google or try now with all the info. Any tips?

Hi everyone,

Please note that this error occurs when you can’t connect to the machine at all. Start the machine again because they go down after 24 hours after booting the machine.

@JunkAdmin said:

Can anyone PM. why i get this error , or how to fix

I get this when trying to connect

Evil-WinRM shell v2.0

Info: Establishing connection to remote endpoint

Error: An error of type HTTPClient::ReceiveTimeoutError happened, message is execution expired

Error: Exiting with code 1