Bashed

Found my start point! Needed to start with a high level enumeration.

Root is still evading me, I’m currently focusing on the on the python script i found (trying to not give too much away), am I on the right track, or should I abandon this ?

@ipbsec said:
Root is still evading me, I’m currently focusing on the on the python script i found (trying to not give too much away), am I on the right track, or should I abandon this ?

You’re on the right track.

Just got root. Great learning as always with HTB.

Hi,
how can I check/find from which directory root user run some scripts? If he even run…

ok, so got the reverse shell, then the user, then somehow the root. I don’t wanna give any spoilers but after getting root i was very confused on how i did it. I did alot of looking around and research and it kinda just fell into my lap. i don’t wanna say im disjointed but i don’t i fully grasped what happened and how i got it lol. someone please pm me?

Ok, i have the reverse shell but can’t crack the privesc, i’ve tried several ways to get the file without privesc to root first using scripts running as a user with script exec permissions but I can’t read the target root file. Can anyone throw me a bone :slight_smile: ?

@ipbsec said:
Ok, i have the reverse shell but can’t crack the privesc, i’ve tried several ways to get the file without privesc to root first using scripts running as a user with script exec permissions but I can’t read the target root file. Can anyone throw me a bone :slight_smile: ?

My last question is a bone… :stuck_out_tongue:

@blackangel said:

My last question is a bone… :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm, not a very meaty bone, though it has given me an idea for a next step.

Hi, I keep getting asked for the password of ************ user in order to run commands as that user, what am I doing wrong? Can anybody PM me please?

Guys, I need some help! I have the user flag, but I got it without getting the shell on terminal, I just got it from the browser. I tried using netcat for getting the reverse shell, but it failed. I also tried using bash for the same but no luck! Can anyone please help?

@codenameroot said:
Guys, I need some help! I have the user flag, but I got it without getting the shell on terminal, I just got it from the browser. I tried using netcat for getting the reverse shell, but it failed. I also tried using bash for the same but no luck! Can anyone please help?

If you want a subtle hint on getting a shell, PM me

I need help uploading the webshell and reverse shell I got an error, I know the trick to resolve this CTF but I need help I dont know what its not working!!

I would apreciate :cold_sweat:

@sh4cl0n3hack said:
I need help uploading the webshell and reverse shell I got an error, I know the trick to resolve this CTF but I need help I dont know what its not working!!

You can message me if you still need help :slight_smile:

@Cristi said:

@sh4cl0n3hack said:

You can message me if you still need help :slight_smile:

Its ok bro thanks so much, I got the first flag now I am trying get the second :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

@Axon said:

Can someone confirm that issue?