Resolute

Check groups. Research what they can do

I know exactly what u mean and I have the juicy thing as well…
I do not know what to do with it coz evry i****t script denies access :frowning:

use something evil instead…

Got Root, I test my payload locally by build it and register the D*L with wine.

Hack The Box

Ok So i have got pass for user m**** and I am trying to use taht creds in tolls like E4** and other S** protocol tools unfortunatelly it shows me an logon failure alert. Also I have scan all ports for that server and I have found that service WR is working on some other port so I have use this port number an creds in some au***** module in M*********. Unfortunatelly still wrong creds :frowning: , any clues?

search second user(r***) creds

Second user which shows in what tool?

Type your comment> @rholas said:

@rholas said:

When you realize what are you actually looking for it becomes actually quite simple.
Now its root time -:slight_smile:

most blogs do not have the code, the ones that have the screenshot of the code does not mention how they set up the project.

Rooted

User: You have one password, try to get it working. Something evil happens when SysAdmins are lazy. Then go to the roots and force your way in

Root: You will find what you will abuse. After that I´ll say following: The file you will use can be remotely or on the machine. For the second way it doesn’t matter where it is but you have to make it by yourself or the AV will nuke it, poison doesn’t work.
If you go by the remote path trust in impacket and his servers before you use a native tool. As bonus you will see with impacket if it really gets contacted and you will know that the file is on his way to the machine

Getting seg. fault on nmap. The most frustrating box ever.

In search for R*** … any tips?

edit: got it :wink:

In which tool I can find a tip for R***?

Nice to see others are lost here too - i could not find any clue about user r*** - i guess i miss something obvious.

Update: I was to blind to see what was hidden in front of me.

Root: Nice way to get root, look at groups, google for it and maybe you need to build something.

Got users and a password that doesn’t work for anyone. I’m kinda lost, never done any Windows VMs. Could anyone help me?

Is the machine getting crashed or there are so many st*** people resetting the machine !!

I know what I need to put where, but I really don’t want to build it myself unless absolutely necessary… (no windows dev env set up right now…) is there a way to get something “off the shelf” that works?

@idomino said:

I know what I need to put where, but I really don’t want to build it myself unless absolutely necessary… (no windows dev env set up right now…) is there a way to get something “off the shelf” that works?

If you need to, you can compile with mingw. However, I did it using an ‘off the shelf’ tool

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@idomino said:

If you need to, you can compile with mingw. However, I did it using an ‘off the shelf’ tool

Thanks that’s good to know! I’ll “shop around” a bit more…

This server is driving me nuts… ok i have a set of credentials that have very limited read-only rights and i dont see how to get a shell from that.

Ok, i indeed got it by using a tool mentionned before, but i’d like to know if there’s another way, i dont like relying on off-the-shelves tools too much without being able to reproduce it with lower level commands…