AI

@TONI said:
Type your comment> @MrR3boot said:

@Warlord711 said:
I think this is the first machine that I skip. I like the idea but to test 20+ TTS to find one that works is just waste of time.

You will find it in second google result and its so obvious available best utility for *nix. Hint: Let’s Celebrate the xxxxxxxx :slight_smile:

When you know what it is - this tool is way faster and better than the online versions - Thanks to boxcreator for this hint !

Cheers

Is j***-s********r.py right tool for root?

@oisjfdsofdij said:

Type your comment> @Crashie said:

I really hope i dont need a mic for this box, cz i dont have one xD

pip install gtts
gtts-cli “mic not required” -o no.mp3
mpg123 -w no.wav no.mp3

this seems to be very inaccurate. any other recommended tts interface?

Type your comment> @an0n said:

@oisjfdsofdij said:

Type your comment> @Crashie said:

I really hope i dont need a mic for this box, cz i dont have one xD

pip install gtts
gtts-cli “mic not required” -o no.mp3
mpg123 -w no.wav no.mp3

Try with Google API

@oisjfdsofdij said:

(Quote)

I’m afraid that typing an exact tts name in this topic is a spoiler, but I can give you some hints.

I used a free, online service (premium one is accessible after registration) where you could choose English voice (US, UK, AU, IN - male and female), and a lot of other languages, you could set speed and pitch (but generally are not needed) and you could get .mp3 output. David was my favorite choice.

with gtts (google): ‘I’m afraid that typing an exact tts name in this topic is a spoiler, but I can give you some hints.’ translates to ‘i’m afraid that typing in exactly the heiress named in this 2pic is the spoiler the nineteen duties them hang’

with gtts (google): ‘I’m afraid that typing an exact tts name in this topic is a spoiler, but I can give you some hints.’ translates to ‘i’m afraid that typing in exactly the heiress named in this 2pic is the spoiler the nineteen duties them hang’

It is not bad. :slight_smile:

Small steps towards big things.

its extremely hard to write something which is legit english + legit instructions at the same time. as i think it must be legit english, otherwise the ai misunderstands it.

its extremely hard to write something which is legit english + legit instructions at the same time. as i think it must be legit english, otherwise the ai misunderstands it.

That’s true. My last sentence in my previous comment is a hint. I can give you another hint in PM.

Could someone give any hint for the root part? I’m not able to deploy anything in t****t. My idea is try to get a rev shell from there.

Thanks

This is the first box I might have to give up on.
I’ve been stuck on user for two weeks, and getting nowhere.

I’m using the recommended linux tool (tried multiple voices), and have found the the error, and also have been able to get basic info like the user name (I think, anyway), and db name, but any time I try more complex queries to pull other info, the AI can’t recognize it at all.

Am I overlooking something simple here?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Managed to get root.txt but can’t get the root shell.
let me know in pm pls ;d

Type your comment> @ls4cfk said:

Managed to get root.txt but can’t get the root shell.
let me know in pm pls ;d

You can choose between read and write.

rooted. Thanks @bumika for your nudge.
As a non-english-speaker, the toughest part was how to pronounce a special character not written on the intelligent page.

Looking for some nudge for the WAV part of the box. If anybody would be so kind to PM me i’d be eternally grateful.

Finally, I managed to root this box. First, thanks to @MrR3boot for creating it, but I don’t really like this machine, the user part isn’t real lifelike, but anyways, I learned new things with the root part.

These are my hints.

USER:

• If you aren’t a native English speaker as I’m, and you need to “open” something to get the result that you want, try to be literal with the words. Think like if you are guiding someone to do something. Word by word.

ROOT:

• This part is plenty of rabbit holes, I think that I fell in all of them before finding the correct path.
  • To avoid waste time in rabbit holes, check versions of the things that you are trying to exploit. The exploit is not very common or famous.
  • Focus on the cat and try to find his four legs. Read it carefully and look for each word that seems to be suspicious on Google.

This is the first machine that I asked for help, thanks to @bumika and @w4x for helping me.

Type your comment> @MrR3boot said:

@Warlord711 said:
I think this is the first machine that I skip. I like the idea but to test 20+ TTS to find one that works is just waste of time.

You will find it in second google result and its so obvious available best utility for *nix. Hint: Let’s Celebrate the xxxxxxxx :slight_smile:

Mmm Im trying with that tool, trying like “do XXX and now XXX”, but some stuff is not being interpeted correctly, am I in the right path? otherwise Im kind really confused (I already know literally commands…doesn’t work, that made me to change the approach on how to tell), is there any special hint if Im ok?

Type your comment> @0PT1MUS said:

Type your comment> @zkvo said:

Hmm totally stuck on init foothold, how are people getting AI to recognize any symbols/punctuations besides the ones on i********e.p, I only have words so far.
or if this is not even needed to get the required info out of the q
y page

Pay attention to what is said on i*********e.**p and do some googlefu

@salute101 said:
Type your comment> @Vfocfz said:

just I need to know if am I in the right way after playing little bit with the waf I triggered *QL error

same

yes

bruhh i guess that file xD thanks

Finally rooted.

I have nothing left to say about this box.

Rooted.

Well… both user and root were not so hard as I thought from the beginning.

Thanks to @mRr3b00t for one more enjoyable box :slight_smile:
Many thanks to @bumika for initial foothold nudge due I totally missed the hint

For user:
If you know the way but can not pass through some specific symbols - make sure that you fully read the page with the reference table. What if you will be able to find missed parts somewhere outside the box?

For root:
Enumerate. Check if you understand what every unusual executable\service doing, check every parameter to know how it works exactly and you will find something interesting.

Box is exploitable and as was written above - you don’t need to wait to trigger it, so continue to check if you found yourself waiting things to be done.