Forest

Type your comment> @coolZero1473 said:

I finally got user. Tip: get a ticket to the show. hack back in google will guide your path.

Can you give me nudge? I got a ticket but it gives me an error.

@lessloveless said:
Got User: ummm Enum to death! you should find a list of users, an impacket script will be helpful to get the rest if you so doth request it to do so.

Got Root: !!! That was awesome! Basically avoid all the mistakes I did. the evil man can call the dog, just gotta use the right syntax and it will work, from the machine. Once you have what you need and have run the right syntax, you will know where to go.

If you have a problem with the cat, avoid using it entirely. There is an old shell module that helps the evil man properly, uses a small part of the cat to do exactly what you need to do.

Fun box :slight_smile: pret cool

i have the ticket and this error pops up “Kerberos SessionError: KDC_ERR_S_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN(Server not found in Kerberos database)” and when i change the target ip to htb.l***l it pops this error “SMB SessionError: STATUS_MORE_PROCESSING_REQUIRED({Still Busy} The specified I/O request packet (IRP) cannot be disposed of because the I/O operation is not complete.)”.

This box was amazing, thank you.

THATS MY ERROR:
[Errno Connection error (LOCAL.HTB:88)] [Errno -2] Name or service not known

i tried to change domain to:
forest.htb.local
local.htb
htb

someone? :frowning:

Can someone give me a hand to get the root I have I have the json but I’m missing something some advice thank you very much pm me

@OtzLyGotzLy I have the same error, can anyone help with this?

Type your comment> @Ma1ware said:

@OtzLyGotzLy I have the same error, can anyone help with this?

PM i fix that

This machine being labeled as easy is the biggest lie on HTB.

was using e***-w**** to get initial foothold but now its not working. Could someone DM me on how to use imp****t.

nvm got it

Wasted too much time on root now… Feels like I’m always command away but that command doesn’t work :frowning:
PM me please

Anyone free to help me with root. I understand about how to use the dog, but I feel I have missed a step in progressing.

Tried Pwn.py, P**change.py, nothing works…

I’ve been bashing my head and keyboard a long time in the route for root.

I got the evil to walk to the dog and found a path, been able to create an user, but then I’m stuck. Anybody I can PM for questions?

hi guys,
this machine was a new experience for me, i learn more things.
A special Thanks to Luemmel, chm0dx, dodosstuff
:wink:

Type your comment> @NewViking said:

Tried Pwn.py, P**change.py, nothing works…

Same, got new user in groups. Can’t do anything with it.

Got user, got the remote dog working, think i have found the path, got my user as close to the end of the path i can find but now i can not go any further, Can someone please pm me a hint?

can someone help me for initial shell? i alredy get the user and cred and now can’t do anything with it.

Anyone for initial footholds in this box…I have only usernames…that’s it…any help with the impacket

I have been stuck for a week now on Admin. Here’s what I have so far: I have managed to use the remote python version of the dog for getting my graph, but I am not sure where to go from here. I think I see a path from svc-al to FOREST, but I am kind lost so I’d appreciate a nudge (more than anything I think I am suffering from tooling issues)

I can’t also run mimikatz on the box, any command fails.

Can somebody pm me about root? I think i am on the right path, but still can’t get it. Some hits would be very much appreciated!

UPD. got root. it was easier than i thought. I enjoyed this machine, but it is so not an easy level.

If anybody needs some hits, feel free to PM.