learning paths eJPT > eCPPTv5 > oscp?

I can kind of understand what is being said with regards to OSCP being rookie level as I am part way through it (around 25 boxes down, 41 days of 60 left). The content is basic/simplified, the emphasis is on the labs and using those basics and applying them to other situations or using them to think outside the box, you develop a good process to follow and you have the tools mostly at your disposal. It doesn’t teach you to be a 1337 hax0r and to be honest, some of the content is outdated.

It could be argued if you need spoon feeding, you probably won’t have a great time on OSCP. The forums are useful but they are moderated, you aren’t getting any direct answers - bit like the forums here.

BTW: I took eJPT and eCPPTv2 exams without the courseware and passed. They were not easy (eJPT is multiple choice against an environment you can access so perhaps a bit easier), they were checking that you knew how to do basics well and understood what you were doing. eCPPTv2 in particular has a really smart examination in how it’s presented in my opinion, you are given 1 host and you are given your goal… the rest in-between is down to you to work out and document.