Postman

Type your comment> @lebutter said:

I did all, once, but it took so much time that after that i did some --top-ports with fairly high numbers, still, i see 3 ports, even did some UDP ones…

I seem to understand that i’m gonna have to rescan all 65k again, preferably with a VIP subscription, in order to get reliable results ?!

I have free access and usually can execute full TCP port scan in “acceptable” amount of time. If this host reacts very slow, you can run separated port scans: e.g. “-p 1-10000”, then - if it is needed - “-p 10001-20000” and so on.

Can any body help me i getting this error while running a ruby script
Traceback (most recent call last):
47**0.rb:6:in `': uninitialized constant Msf (NameError)

Hello Guys :slight_smile:

I have a question. I have add p***** ky to rs already, but still required from me p****d. I used correct flag for **h *i , someone has same problem??

Hello guys. pretty new to htb,

I try to get the sheel but I always get timout connection.
I try the 3 R***s exploit Ive found but nothing work. I know I need to modify the script but I dont know where to start.
Can I have a nudge pleas!

Rooted the box! Much appreciation to @SeqHaq, @Kkaz, and @PrivacyMonk3y for being patient and helping me out!

Rooted! Learned a very valuable lesson with this one: Don’t overlook the obvious!

Hints:

Foothold: Thorough scan. Don’t skip anything. Investigate everything! Something will stand out. Research and you’ll find plenty of resources to and even something juicy to use. Make your adjustments based on what you’ve found so far and you’re in.

User: Enumerate. A popular script can help. You’ll know what to do once you find the loot. You won’t have to look far. Now think what you could do with it. Use it where you think it should work.

Root: You should have come across this in your initial investigation, except you were missing something then, which you now have. Try it!

Thanks to @TheCyberGeek. Enjoyed this one.

Attempting this Box but not sure why but there are a lot of resets being issued on this box…
Reading this forum it seems like some of the config files keeps changing?
Just trying to understand why all the resets are happening (very frustrating when enumerating)

I should be able to connect (found the i*.b* file and used some tools on it) but when I connect I receive a connection closed by host on port 2*. I’m fairly sure this should work. Anyone knows what I can do?

Type your comment> @Kimble said:

I should be able to connect (found the i*.b* file and used some tools on it) but when I connect I receive a connection closed by host on port 2*. I’m fairly sure this should work. Anyone knows what I can do?

Yes, I know. Check the content of sd_c*** on the host.

Type your comment> @bumika said:

Got it, thanks!

got it

Spoiler Removed

anyone else having the system.exec error when choosing interactive shell?

¿How can I make the r**** exploit to work if there is no command module… or load???

Got it! Thank very much to @Aireply for help!
Rlly nice and very sympathetic man :slight_smile:

I’m a bit confused and stuck on getting the initial foothold. From reading the messages, I’ve gathered that I need to manually edit an exploit script to make it work. Should I be looking at the r****_u*****_e*** and using that?

fearlessmcp
December 1 edited December 1 Report Spoiler
i found ik and i decrypt it and i got c8.Then I used it to login user @M*** but it say Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22

This is where I am except I am not getting the hints. Not sure why I’d have to change my own personal config for this.

Please pm me or post!

@lowtoe said:
fearlessmcp
December 1 edited December 1 Report Spoiler
i found ik and i decrypt it and i got c8.Then I used it to login user @M*** but it say Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22

(Quote)
This is where I am except I am not getting the hints. Not sure why I’d have to change my own personal config for this.

Please pm me or post!

No change is needed. It shows why the connection is closed immediately. Host = Postman

hmm. wouldn’t I need to see M***'s conf file to see why it wasn’t working then? Still requiring some guidance here :confused:

nvm got user… just had to sling those creds somewhere else

Type your comment> @lowtoe said:

hmm. wouldn’t I need to see M***'s conf file to see why it wasn’t working then? Still requiring some guidance here :confused:

Just send me a PM.