[JET] Fortress

@dnperfors said:

Somehow I skipped over “Going deeper”, but after trying to go deeper I can’t get anywhere. Could someone PM me with a pointer in the right direction?

Go back to that stage and look for the flag in the site.

anyone got access to the server “not as w**-----” after completing the command challenge?

Hint for overflow: look at available libraries for both versions of python on jet.

@clubby789 said:
@dnperfors said:

Somehow I skipped over “Going deeper”, but after trying to go deeper I can’t get anywhere. Could someone PM me with a pointer in the right direction?

Go back to that stage and look for the flag in the site.

Thanks everybody giving me some hints, but I am looking for hints for “Going deeper”, not for “Bypassing Authentication” (which I already solved…)

can any one help me with overflown??? should the binary port be accessible remotely or locally?

Can someone help with overflow?
I have working script for my local machine, but in jet machine it prints some strange characters in the middle of execution and then fails, can’t understand why.

EDIT: proper tty is critical. You can find methods by “upgrading tty” search. Look for stty method.

Scratching my head at Digging In… I thought this would be pretty straight forward, but I’m clearly missing something. I’m not getting any answers withdig and I’m coming up empty with every tool I’ve used outside of dig. Can anyone give me a nudge? I’m happy to share everything I’ve tried via PM.

Type your comment> @d3v1ant said:

Scratching my head at Digging In… I thought this would be pretty straight forward, but I’m clearly missing something. I’m not getting any answers withdig and I’m coming up empty with every tool I’ve used outside of dig. Can anyone give me a nudge? I’m happy to share everything I’ve tried via PM.

same.

reverse look gives you more information…

Type your comment> @djbrains said:

same.

I got it. Made a foolish mistake when I was calling dig. If you still need a nudge let me know.

same.

I got it. Made a foolish mistake when I was calling dig. If you still need a nudge let me know.

found it to, bypass ismy next step.

Can someone give a hint about solving Secret Message? I tried some auto tools on encrypted.txt and all of them did not gave good key, so i started doing stuff manually, i think i got correct first 5 letters…

EDIT: so good auto tools exist, it is very important to find correct key length (i did it with one tool), and then start guessing content (i did it with another tool) knowing correct key length.

is there a problem with jet? or is it my connection?
kan setup vpn (fortress) but 10.13.37.10 is unreachable.

which vpn key did you use?

Type your comment> @CzaryMary said:

which vpn key did you use?

it was down.

Could someone help me with digging in? I’ve found a couple of domains but can’t reach them…

Type your comment

Is there a writeup for Jet Fortress? Like a password-protected one? I would like to see more efficient ways to get the flags then how I got them.

I am trying to get Overflown but i am stuck… i have the offset but can’t seem to figure out how to run my code :-/ Any hints?

@snox said:
I am trying to get Overflown but i am stuck… i have the offset but can’t seem to figure out how to run my code :-/ Any hints?

“so”… why don’t you “+” use “cat” on it? :slight_smile: