We have a leak - OSINT Challenge

@eleblanc said:

So I’ve got the default SSH info, and I found the email address; what am I missing to unzip the username and password.zip?

I’m at a dead end at the same place :confused: I’ve searched Twitter so much I can see it when I close my eyes. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I’m at a stand still. I’m able to get username.zip but having issues with password.zip. I believe I have the right creds and just not putting the password correctly. Any nudges will be appreciated.

Im Stumped here, I’ve got the username and i think i have the default pwd, but i dont think i putting the right password in. Can someone give us a wee hint?

im stuck at the username.zip and i got a false password. is there another password other than D? i really need a hint

Props to azeroth for the nudge… without giving too much away… I had everything I needed for the final password except without looking closer at the last password. things are not always as literal as they are when you find them… think past, present and future

Am I The Only One Stuck On The Corrupt Flag.txt File?

Stuck on password.zip, have tried a bunch of different pw’s and can’t seem to get any further. Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction? TIA!

This is crazy, I’ve got the username password for the zip file, the logic on that was rather simple but cool, now the zip password pass I dont have a clue on that one, I found something but not sure if I have the correct frame for this one…

I got stuck for a long time because my KDE Ark decrypted username.zip incorrectly and I got corrupted password.zip, then I used console unzip and finally got solved this challenge. Never trust GUI, guys! All archives are normal, maybe it will help someone to save hours.

I got the password.zip file and found a key + partial flag but it isn’t working here. What am I missing?

EDIT: Got it! Just need to actually analyze the data and not just take it as is.

Anyone able to DM a tip for ZIP pass? Not sure I can go much further on twitter without making an account…?

Need that nudge for the crc error password part.
Just beating my head lol :slight_smile: thanks much!

need a nudge, only managed to find default ssh password and have no idea how else to proceed D:

Stuck on the last password, can anyone drop a tip?

EDIT: Got it, thanks for the hint!

thanks @Dethread for the nudge.

Hello All, i got stuck at unzip username.zip i searched in twitter and nothing usefull found , any hint to unzip it ?

Alright so I found the ‘default’ pass, and based on the previous challenges I have a good idea what the pass for the zip should be but I’m pretty stuck now :confused: If anyone can give me a nudge I’d appreciate it, I’ll gladly pass along my process so far.

Pays to keep it simple on this one and read things carefully.

As others have said, all answers are on social media.

Both files will unzip with the correct password.

Phew, finally got it :smiley:
Turns out my zips were just acting weird on Windows.
While I got a popup for the password on ‘password.zip’, it was actually asking for the password to username.zip. Knocked me off-course for a while. I actually had the correct passes since pretty much the beginning, I was just using them in the wrong order :))

hey guys, im a new chicken here and i was working on the Infiltration challenge. So, im stuck on twitter now. seriously do not know where to go/ what to do next.
Can anyone please dm and guide me through this part please? that’d be really awesome. thanks :))