Postman

Type your comment> @fearlessmcp said:

Type your comment> @fearlessmcp said:

i found ik and i decrypt it and i got c8.Then I used it to login user @M*** but it say Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22

Can Any One Help Me?

Just PM me.

Initial Foothole was really hard for me, never worked with r***s, but learned a lot.
After that initial foothole to root in 30min.
Used the metasploit way, maybe someone can let me know how to do it without it.

Overall fun box.
Thanks @TheCyberGeek for this box.

If anybody needs some hints, feel free to dm me.

R***s is restarting the whole time, error?

@t3ngu said:

Type your comment> @6d6a6c said:

Does becoming a vip improve the situation with timeouts? I’m considering it anyway for the walk throughs.

Yes. unironically got VIP for this box, made the same experience as you. I had the Box for me and no sciddis were hammering it with automated scanners, it was beautiful.

Foothold: Enumerating, using a client, dropping a key.
User: Enumerating and cracking a backup.

Thanks! Have upgraded myself to VIP and it is beautiful! I can actually do stuff and the box looks pristine so far. Thanks for the tips as well.

i think im doing something wrong… i got already r**** but im messing with the m********t. can someone pm me?

Is there anyone that can dm and give me some advice… I have an idea of how to get initial shell but I am executing it poorly.

Looking for a way forward, i feel the answer is staring me in the face.

Gained an initial low priv shell through well known R**** vuln and found i*****.bak, retrieved the pw.

Tried SSH with M*** and pw, no joy.
Logged in to web int with un and pw and tried various exploits with M***t against W, getting errors

any nudges would be appreciated.

Muchas Gracias

Hey guys,

Brand new and this is my first box. I’ve managed to get user.txt and I’m fairly certain I need to exploit w*** by using p***_c***.c** although I’m having issues getting a reverse shell for root.

Any help/DM would be appreciated please and thank you!

Hello!
This is the first box I’d love a nudge. I got a working shell using the r****, managed to find the M*** user and his i*****.bak but I have no idea how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Type your comment> @Wofulprawn said:

Hello!
This is the first box I’d love a nudge. I got a working shell using the r****, managed to find the M*** user and his i*****.bak but I have no idea how to use it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Google the file name. It will give you a hint. If you did that, you can ask J*** for help. But watch out: the file need to be prepared before you can ask J*** for an answer. Pm me if you want another nudge.

got root on this machine thanks to @Nexe @lesleybw @fearlessmcp @terty @N0tAC0p

pm me if you guys need help

logged into w*n console as M. But can’t run any exploit without error.
Please help!!

Type your comment> @SPYer said:

logged into w*n console as M. But can’t run any exploit without error.
Please help!!

After login you can check which “modules” are enabled on w****n. Then you can find a proper exploit.

rooted!!
got to learn few things

User and root, my first box done.

Finally rooted this one, bit annoyed SSL made the difference between something working and something not working. i would have had the box a lot sooner if i’d known that.

Enjoyed learning about a new service.

Thanks @TheCyberGeek for the challenge.

Hints on the forum are enough to root, some great tips on here.

Root Dance!!!

Thanks @TheCyberGeek !!! I learned a lot. If you need a nudge, PM me.

Rags

Long break and got root in no time!
Thanks @ganter799 for the nudge! Very helpful.

Very good practice and learned a lot about things I haven’t encountered yet.

Fun box! Learned a lot. Took me a while because of my lack of knowledge about r****. I got root the initial foothold. PM for hints if you’re stuck.

You guys were not kidding when you said user was harder than root. I really want to kick myself for taking so long on it. It was so simple but I kept getting in the way. I would really appreciate if someone could help me understand a bit more about the root exploit or if someone could point me in the right direction. Many more boxes to pwn. Much appreciation to @trollzorftw and @zaBogdan for being patient and helpful.