USB ripper

I’ve found the violation event, the “crack” in what consists PM me please

When I use usbrip to find violations it seems to return way too many results. Do you guys only get one violation back? Im stuck :confused:

i found it using awk,grep,sed but when i “crack” and submit the flag it’s not accepted. Any ideas?

Can someone explain how usbrip found a violation if the same manufacturer ID is it in auth.json? I don’t get it.

btw. is it possible to do it with one command using grep, awk & sed?

Nice challenge but now I must resist the urge to make u*****r faster…

[*] Time taken: 0:08:07.389734

time python3 parse.py

real 0m2.091s
user 0m2.016s
sys 0m0.073s

Nice challenge, learned new tool (and I was lucky enough because the tool works just fine and I had no problem with it, just install, run and found violation).

For the cracking part, I used a well known online service, and it was almost instantaneous.

Tip: this is a lot easier than you expect! Once you get the v*******, what is the easiest thing you can do with it? :wink:

Edit. Nvm. I said f-it on trying to crack it myself I just looked it up instead of cracking first result was correct.

this can be done in a few lines of python + online tool. nice challange though :slight_smile:

any nudge on the “crack” part ?

I’m looking over the tool. I ran the command to pull violations. However I know I’m using the tool wrong as it output my usb devices as the violations. I’m stuck on how to make this work. Can someone PM me a nudge please?

The chef is offering me a dish that I am clearly not adequately skilled to eat :frowning:

Hi there, can someone help with the second part. It says crack it so I have tried some online platforms but that doesn’t seem to work. A PM would be appreciated!

Done…Anyone need help ping me <3

Simple python + jtr = eez

Hi all, can someone give me a hint on the second part, please? I’m using J but not sure if I’m using him correctly,

Thanks

Pilgrim23

Ignore me. Done it.

Not sure if I am right, but the suggested tool usage is a bit hard. Harder -maybe- then the challenge. It always throws errors. Here the maker (and the challenge owner snovvcrash) said: “Try harder”

The installation and uninstallation process was also too hard (for me absolutely), and it is not working, does not matter how hard I try…

tha usbrip tool is enouhg
pip3 install usbrip==2.1.3.post3 is important for errors
thanks for nudges on this forum

crack part is easy google skilzz

got it, feel free to PM me

Got. Nice challenge. Feel free to contact me if you need hints