Looking for new people to join our community

try this one: Discord

so far 40 poeple we got in the community and upgraded to 3 times a week hack sessions together :slight_smile: everybody is still welcome to join!

Type your comment> @V1s3r1on said:

Dear hackers,

i am building a big community where can work together and share knowledge and learn from each other. We already have a team called Mystico and already have 26 people. We have discord and telegram channel and have zoom for the live sessions, we do twice a week live hack sessions and once a month a live session where someone will explain something he or she loves to share.

We welcome all kind of people, we don’t care if you are new or expert. Everybody starts somewhere and we are a small branche in the industry. It is nice to share your knowledge with the others and hack together as a team, and always nice to meet people all over the world who are doing the same thing and interested in the same thing.

PM me for a invite or join the discord channel and let me know, or send me a message on telegram (i have the same name as here).

Discord channel: Discord

Hope to see you fellow hackers soon in the community :slight_smile: !

Hey can you send me link again? It’s expired now

joined#

the last url should work and also you can reach me on telegram (v1s3r1on) we are still welcome all people. We have 50 members now ! and planning to do more with the team

this one does work: Discord

we are still welcome everybody in the team, so far we have 50 members. And we are upgrading the sessions. Everybody is welcome just send me a message on telegram or join the discord channel :slight_smile:

We are with 51 people now and still everybody is welcome :slight_smile: xD

We are with 60 poeple now and welcomes everybody. We are a big comunity now and goin for real events to meet up. We doing 3 times a week hack sessions and once a month live session. We have great discord community and telegram. Message me if you want to join or join the discord. You will only see non-members channel but after joining you will get the right permissions to see every channel

We also introduced a new concept within the team, we got a member of the month ceremony where the winner will receive a free mystico shirt. And have more sessions in a week now and a bigger discord channel :slight_smile:

So if you are looking for a great and friendly community/team to learn from and share your knowledge with us feel free to join us.

We welcome everybody, no matter what your level/experience is.

Discord url: Discord
Telegram: Message me, username = V1s3r1on

We are still recruiting people, we have 90 members in the team and have 2T of a google drive with a lot of books and videos to share and learn from. We do 4 times a week a hack session together and once a month a live session.

We also have member of the month award, the one wins a mystiko shirt.

We dont care your experience or level as long you are willing to contribute and learn you are welcome!.

Discord: Discord
Telegram: V1s3r1on

We also have a webshop now (https://mystiko.store). We still recruit people for our team/community. Everybody is welcome :slight_smile: learn and share is our motto. And we have our own website (https://mystiko.sh).

For more information you could also check our website www.mystiko.sh

We still welcome people as long they want to share and learn :slight_smile: we also have website, store, reddit and google drive.

Feel free to pm me if you are interested or contact me on telegram!

Is there an updated Discord Invite?

we are still recruiting new people, coming close to 100 members now and 100 will be the max. for more information check https://mystiko.sh or our own reddit page. If you want to join then add me on telegram or discord (same name as here).

Hi all, i’m intrested in joining the group, just new to the industry and studying online and at uni

discord invite says invalid :frowning:

community of hypocrit, and share creds for active machine…

Hi am I still in time to join? I’m travelling India at the moment and my WiFi is a bit rubbish, so can’t download telegram and the discord invite seems to be expired!