Mango

Got user and finally root, GTFOBins was helpful. Great box! Thanks to @bumika and @c00de for hints and tips for user. PM for hints if you are stuck.

Would somebody be willing to look over my python script and point out any obvious issues? I’m generating password combinations but when I try to enter my final pwd it’s not working the way that is expected.

Type your comment> @frostydog said:

Would somebody be willing to look over my python script and point out any obvious issues? I’m generating password combinations but when I try to enter my final pwd it’s not working the way that is expected.

You may add some additional special characters to your “set”.

Cannot find the credentials, but found the login page, the search page and a****s.p.

Any hint on how to find the creds to login?

Anyway I got root anyone need help, you can send pm!

Type your comment> @bumika said:

I’m also struggling with my script. Would anyone PM me some help?

I have the same problem, password with $ to infinity.

Type your comment> @virtualShoot said:

I have the same problem, password with $ to infinity.

remove the $ from your char list then

Thanks for the great box

Anybody kind enough to help me out with how to find the login page? Happy to give reps. :slight_smile: Thanks

Type your comment> @3l0nMu5k said:

Rooted!
Was Fun, thanks @MrR3boot for the tasty fruits, really enjoyed them.
Thanks to @donkeysnore for the help with building of the script.

Feel free to PM me for some help.
PS: Sorry, discounts codes for the CyberTruck are exhausted.

i am still in login page what can i do to get uername and password… help me please

I found the Login Page, I am not sure what to do from here… Despite being told that brute forcing doesn’t work, I tried it anyways just to get some practice and of course, it did not… can someone PM and guide me through this next part. I think I have an idea, but just need a nudge. THANK YOU

Edit 1: Nvm got it and User… Up next Root!

Edit 2: Got root, if anyone needs some help, feel free to message me!

plz stop smashin the box, hackers plz check the forums b4 forcing…its not needed and its disruptive… thanks…carry on :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @blay said:

Nice box. learnt a lot. anyone who needs help can Dm me

i am stuck in login page bro… cna you help me please

Type your comment> @c00de said:

Type your comment> @c00de said:

got user thanks to @SolidTuba
now i’m stuck on the root part
could anyone help me with this ? i’ve found a file 's’ in which i think i’ve got to use G*BINS but i’m stuck here

Rooted, didn’t except the root to be way easier than the user
if anyone needs help can contact me

i have gound under construction page now what shoul i do bro…

Type your comment> @H4ck3d5p4c3 said:

I found the Login Page, I am not sure what to do from here… Despite being told that brute forcing doesn’t work, I tried it anyways just to get some practice and of course, it did not… can someone PM and guide me through this next part. I think I have an idea, but just need a nudge. THANK YOU

Edit 1: Nvm got it and User… Up next Root!

Edit 2: Got root, if anyone needs some help, feel free to message me!

i ahve got user.txt now for root what should i do bro…

fun box :smiley:
coudn’t write a script for user, for whatever reason it just woudn’t work, but it takes about a minute or two with burp :stuck_out_tongue:
root was a little too easy and fast tbh and files in the users home directory might spoil even that

Guys, can anyone help me out with the python script? It seems to be working for a single user, but not for another. From reading these posts, I think the problem may be related to special characters, but I’m at a brick wall. Help appreciated.

rooted this box last saturday night :slight_smile:

User is very tricky :slight_smile: PayLoadAllTheThings can help you to dump users.

Root is very straight forward :slight_smile: #GTFObins

Learn a lot on this box ! Thanks @MrR3boot

Need a bit of a nudge to esc to root…
Found the **s from gtfo to use but am quite stuck as to how I am supposed to use that to my advantage…
Hit me up if you can help pls…

EDIT:okay I am very very dumb!!
Just rooted,feel free to pm for nudge!