Infiltration - OSINT Challenge

I’ll second @0X44696F21 …All 0’s…I searched way too far past what I needed. Nice challenge!

Type your comment> @aj8417 said:

That was fun… and I don’t think this is too much of a hint or much of one at all… but “all zeros”

Given +1 Respect for this comment. Got there really early on, and felt sure it was right. Cheers mate!

Type your comment> @aj8417 said:

That was fun… and I don’t think this is too much of a hint or much of one at all… but “all zeros”

I fell for the same trap as some on here. Even went as far as creating a custom search engine for/in Chrome and starting again from the top when I really didn’t need to.

The “All Zeros” hint really helped, I glanced at it wondering about the odd ball till I saw the hint and came to realization.

Type your comment> @anguzmar said:

Wow, I found the flag in like 10 mins but thought it was fake. Proceeded to spend an entire day searching everywhere, going in circles and hitting every possible rabbit hole.

After thinking about the “All zeros” hint for a while it finally hit me. So, if you find something that looks like a legit flag, well, all zeros.

what is the “all zero” about I still can’t crack the hint

Thanks for “all zero” hint! I took a while, but it finally dawned to me…

Ok, thanks for All Zero, I was really stuck loocking everywhere when the flag was already in my hand :slight_smile:

If you’re having trouble with the tool, just do it manually. It’s not too bad :). PM me for hints.

@Akuma007 said:
Type your comment> @anguzmar said:

Wow, I found the flag in like 10 mins but thought it was fake. Proceeded to spend an entire day searching everywhere, going in circles and hitting every possible rabbit hole.

After thinking about the “All zeros” hint for a while it finally hit me. So, if you find something that looks like a legit flag, well, all zeros.

what is the “all zero” about I still can’t crack the hint

Honestly it’s not a great hint. If you have the idea that leads to you discovering the “0s” they are referring to, chances are you’ll find the flag anyway.

Thank you for the “All zeroes”

Any help with this please? I lost my mind… I have a f**cking docs with 14 profiles of people that works there and 4 fake flags…

Thanks

any hint on this …found four flags all wrong

This wasn’t too difficult. The biggest pain was one of the sites trying to force me to login after a few clicks, and even clearing cookies or using Private Mode wouldn’t work around it. Continued in IE and took a few more minutes.

I got the flag but dunno if it was the intended way.
Somebody PM me plz

Anyone able to help me? I thought i had the flag (after finding a few fake flags) ive found several profiles for the company and the staff that work for them, but the flag i thought was real doesnt work. Any one able to have a look at what im doing and offer some hints?

EDIT: Never mind, got it… I had the right flag, just getting it typed out correctly seems to be the fun part

Same as N00bie. I get the flag, but not really sure if it’s the intended way.

Somebody PM me please

This challenge really annoyed me. It turns out I found the flag quite quickly (it was the first social media I checked) but for some reason the flag I entered was rejected so I went on a massive wild goose chase.

I even installed social mapper and spent about half an hour trying to get it working (it keeps failing).

Eventually, as I was about to call it a day, I retried all the flags I’d collected and this time the first one worked.

Crying.

I found out the usual fake flags, but nothing more, any hints? i check on tweeter and didnt find anything

Hey everyone, thank you for playing Infiltration, I can’t believe over 2500 people have solved it!

I really appreciated reading all your positive comments and I’m glad you enjoyed the challenge!

Solved it! Let me know if you need any help!