Forest

I’ve been stuck on root since the first day this box was released. Anyone care to PM me for a nudge. I have the foothold, user, the chart, I think I know the path. Just need some bump in the right direction.

I keep getting “You cannot call a method on a null-valued expression” errors. Can someone point me in the right direction if you know what I’m messing up?

Finally rooted it.
It’s 15 years since my last pwn but honestly I never thought I became so “rusted”.
Anyway this box is not such a piece of cake even if you chewed AD before. I cant imagin how overwhelming may be for those who never faced it.
thanks @blay for nudges on going ahead

Is W*******L the path to root?

Hi, I Got the map and found a path(maybe) but I have no idea for next step for root. Some nudge

Finally rooted! 1 week studying stuff for be able to pwn this machine but in the end worth it

Thanks for the nudges @wwingcomm @Chobin73 @MrPennybag without their help probably 2/4 weeks to root this machine xD

Any help that you need ping me

I hgot a shell using Ev*******M and uploaded Sd.ps1 to the document folder of the user and I cant run Ine-B***d after Importing it as module. Any idea why?

Hi, I got the data into the dog but I just don’t know what am I supposed to look at, I know the basics of AD so this is a bit overwhelming. A nudge would be very appreciated.

Little nudge for everyone: google has really all the answers you need, and the dog can really help you pose the right question. As stated before, the AD is somehow a true beast to deal with, but nothing has been really overturned on it’s core functioning since Win2k.

I keep running into an error using sd.py. I have moved s-a****** into the E***** W***** P****** group as well.

Please PM me with suggestion!

hi guys, when i tried to use ACL***.py. I always get a “No Path Found”. My dog is running though.

Can you just please stop resetting the machine ? It keep resetting like every 30 minutes… STOP IT really…

If you don’t succeed for what you do then something is wrong but it’s not the machine itself.

I tried like 20 times yesterday, it’s really annoying…

Finally got root. FINALLY. pm is you want a nudge.

Rooted! very hard for me, but learning a lot.

Thanks @wwingcomm for for all the hits and @chm0dx for the introduction.

Type your comment> @Andres7ll said:

Rooted! very hard for me, but learning a lot.

Thanks @wwingcomm for for all the hits and @chm0dx for the introduction.

I am still trying to root it after 3 days…
Now it seems the box is down.

While I did get root, I’m going back and still struggling to figure out why S----H----.* cannot or does not work via e–l-w—m. Is b---------.py, with opts to get more than the default, the only means to get that data to map out the way? It ended up not being particularly helpful, so a bit confused why often urged in this thread. Something is not clicking for me.

After enumerating for 2 hours, I realised I already had the user flag and hadn’t noticed. I’m currently stuck in a rabbit hole I think, trying an exploit which seems to be the one but I can’t get into the port I need.

Edit: Rooted, fun box.

User: Find the right tool, get your hashes
Root: Take the dog for a walk, but you might find something that will do the whole job for you. Once you find the treasure, pass it on.

After a lot of trouble, I’m finally pwned this machine !! Pretty hard but i’ve learn a lot :smiley:

PM if you want some help :wink:

If you are looking for easy points don’t go for this box

Hey, can someone help me with the syntax for the dog. I have it on the box but I’m getting errors, I’m 99% sure I’m right and just need to tweak the command a bit