[Off Topic] - Darknet Diaries (DND)

Good afternoon, anyone else listen to Dark Net Diaries - about to start the latest podcast Ep50. For those that haven’t come across it yet, I would recommend it, well researched and presented - covers a range of topics from Physical Penetration Testing to uncovering of an Intelligence Operation by what was on the local restaurants menu (Black Duck Eggs Ep21).

Yes it’s a great show. The host is definitely a good storyteller. My favorite so far has been ‘Jeremy from marketing’.

I have to agree @acetum, Jack has a great voice for telling any story / I would also recommend Kali users to listen to Ep33 and the origins of the default password list - ever wondered why it is called rockyou?

Thought I would add something else to this [Off Topic]

How many people remember The Cuckoo’s Egg???

https:// www. youtube. com/watch?v=hTx9h3Sm29I

(Just remove the spaces, stops space been taken up with a picture)

Type your comment> @JadeWolf said:

Good afternoon, anyone else listen to Dark Net Diaries - about to start the latest podcast Ep50. For those that haven’t come across it yet, I would recommend it, well researched and presented - covers a range of topics from Physical Penetration Testing to uncovering of an Intelligence Operation by what was on the local restaurants menu (Black Duck Eggs Ep21).

Brilliant, thank you for that :smiley:

Yes, DND podcast is awesome. I can strongly recommend to every hacker.

DND is a great podcast.
I would recommend also Malicious Life hosted by Ran Levi

Can’t wait to check it out.

Anyone listen to the Shadow Brokers episode?

Anyone listen to the Shadow Brokers episode?

Yeah, finished it today, that was an very interesting topic indeed :slight_smile:

The shadow broker episode was awesome…I just came across this podcast a week or two ago

I would also recommend “Black Duck Eggs” - a lesson in paying attention to your surroundings.

I would also recommend “Black Duck Eggs” - a lesson in paying attention to your surroundings.

Will have a listen in the morning :slight_smile:

Just to encourage people to support the channel - EP 57: MS08-067, interesting how M$ investigates 0days and the emergency procedures that are put in action. Interesting technical discussed, having an exploit in different sections…

You lot doing anything else today/tonight

Darknet Diaries - The Shorty Awards

I love DND and Malicious Life. Could not make out another Info/IT security podcast where people tell interesting stories yet. All the other IT podcasts i tried are just 2-5 people laughing about their own jokes and chit-chatting about what they ate for breakfast. (Or they are way to shallow) So if you have any recommendations i would gladly follow them. (If you like good storytelling aside IT i can really recommend “Power Corrupts”)

I am totally addicted to this podcast. My favourite episodes are “Project Raven” and “Manfred”

Type your comment> @NikolaITA said:

DND is a great podcast.
I would recommend also Malicious Life hosted by Ran Levi

Good shout, malicious life is also awesome

For all those misguided souls who bought a XBOX - check out the XBOX underground episodes.

P.S. Remember to support and vote for the podcast