Postman

@clubby789 said:
Low privelige shell got, let’s see what’s next…

can someone help me i got stuck in r****-**i

Type your comment> @noi said:

Just got root!

If need help you can ask on pm!

help me… i have got a i***.b** file what should i do now

rooted, nice machine!

Pm for help

Hey.
  This is my first box on hackthebox.
  I’ve been trying to get through it for a long time. My efforts led me to a standstill.
 I find r**** port. Started looking for exploits. M***t found 4 exploits, only one worked. He returned the info. On the Internet, I found an exploit for the r**** r**** s. When starting, an error occurs - an unknown Module.
  He began to search further. Found a shell script. It should load the ssh key. Not working in my case. I get an error - the password is incorrect. I need help, help whoever can.

I am new to Rs and am struggling to get the uname and pwd for the W** enumeration. Some help would be appreciated.

Rooted.
PM with where you are stuck for hints.

i just got in via r**** but now i cant reconnect? was able to get the i*.rb and then get its passphrase, but then when that works i get “Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22”

Rooted.
Nice box.
User → study how redis user is located in the box
Root → simple exploit
Nice box!

@paidtheprice said:
i just got in via r**** but now i cant reconnect? was able to get the i.rb* and then get its passphrase, but then when that works i get “Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22”

The passphrase might work somewhere else.

Good morning guys, it has happened to you that when you are using redis and you want to get into a directory, you are told that you do not have permits if someone is so kind as to help me out

please stop dumping your keys on the system! if you run a command that pipes input into the r****-***, note that it is coming from your machine, not the remote machine!

Is anyone else having issues with j**n running really slow? This system will be retired by the time it is done…

I’ve got a low-priv shell as r**** but the box is unusable… Connexion keeps dropping every minute, I have time for a couple of commands and that’s it, my shell is gone… Very frustrating…

Rooted

Yeah I’m still stuck at the r****-*** to get a user shell. Any nudges appreciated!

Edited:
nvm, got it…

Can’t connect via ssh with credentials

Enter passphrase for key ‘id_rsa.bak’:
Connection closed by 10.10.10.160 port 22

Stuck at the initial shell. As of now I have:

• Read and re-re-read the forum posts
  • Read r*** configurations and documentation
  • Insert my id to a certain location with r***-***
  • Use a ready made exploit with m***
  • Use a script from G***.

I know (think) that I should modify a script a bit or get in manually, but something is missing. Any nudges for the initial shell are most welcome!

Edit: Moving forwards, thanks to @p1kabyte +1

More Holes Than Cheese I thought…think simple with root

Please stop rebooting the freaking box! So annoying!