Control

Currently under Maintenance !

Any hints on user? I can’t seem to find anything, I have gotten no where

[Removed]

I have found creds probably for user - can someone please give me a nudge where I can use them?

I see a couple of you managed to crack root :slight_smile: could somebody give me a nudge please?

I think all the root owns (including mine) until now were unintended.

Hey can someone please point me in the right direction for powershell running command as another user

any tip for root?

@badman89 said:
Hey can someone please point me in the right direction for powershell running command as another user

Watch ippsec’s arkham video or the process is similar to sniper once u have similar kind of shell

@Impulse thanks got it, going for root now!

User was straightforward.
would appreciate if anyone provides a clue on the root…

Finally got user, after dealing with an updated version of some software!

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

Finally got user, after dealing with an updated version of some software!

Nice :wink:

rabbit holes

Type your comment> @rholas said:

Po**rUp.p*1 find interesting thinks but maybe rabbit holes

yep i think so

Got user! That was actually a ton of fun. Thank you @rholas and @ALK for improving my Windows knowledge, and also to @TRX for making me feel stupid :smiley:

Agree. This box is a total badass and I cannot wait to be done with it sometime during the holiday season. @TRX,
#ADVthanksANCE

Yeah! User was so much fun. But then again, have never been this stuck on a root XD lol

If anyone can provide a (small) nudge (possibly over PM)…that would mean the world!

I cannot find user Aris from una…

If you mean unattended, then I found Aris username but the password was deleted.

Feel free to remove this comment if it’s considered as spoiling