AI

need help with generate correct wav file, please PM me.

Rooted, it was very funny…

Thanks for this machine @MrR3boot

Feel free to PM me for hints (user / root)

WTF this box

The initial part was too much hard for me

My English pronunciation is not good so Is necessary use a TTS service

My hints:
user: everything is here. Try to make a query “easy”

root: just enumerate as usual and get some research. The exploit isn’t stable so, keep trying until you get your flag

Mr robot’s boxes always suck. This one is no exception.

I have found the error and are working on generating the query. My tool for this seems to be quite unreliable. Can anyone help me in the right direction? i am running osx and kali, not windows :wink: pls PM if you know of any better tools than g…-c…

Can anyone please dm me a decent TTS tool?

Rooted.

$ nc -nlvp 1234
listening on [any] 1234 …
connect to [10.10.14.46] from (UNKNOWN) [10.10.10.163] 51680
id
uid=0(root) gid=0(root) groups=0(root)

User: Spend more time trying to get a good TTS + voice combo rather than forcing a bad one to work. I burned too many hours on default… Once you have that, the actual attack just requires looking in some well-known/guessable spots.

Root: As others have said, do some meticulous enumeration. Read the background on how the exploit works.

Happy to nudge people in the right direction!

Rooted
I was very interesting

Was the machine changed? Even after reset, a certain port related to killing a cat is closed?

Rooted. This box is pain

Just rooted it, WOW this box was fire :smiley:

Rooted!
Nice work from @mRr3b00t .
I got user with a famous “female” voice :slight_smile:
User is pretty straightforward if you don’t overthink.
For root…I got totally stuck into the m*t user waterhole because of its U (and a known exploit related to that U).
Then I realized there is something going on periodically…and we got the shell!
Cheers

it’s weird I got outputs
can I use base64 in this box to get shell ?

I have tried a lot of t…s and some words aren’t understood… I know the attack on the user but not all ■■■■ words are being understand by AI

■■■■ this box. I fucking hate it. I said fucking comma motherfucker not “come out” or any fucking variation of such.

So, does anyone know how to make machine understand queries correctly and not give “but i’m single” “select few” “err err” instead of actual words? I am using tts org with male voice. I am trying to add spaces to make ai read words relatively distinctly, but always get stuff from above, i can’t even get what condition make it happen.

EDIT: finally found site (sadly, not local tool) which, most of time, works. You can PM me for this site, i always get spoiler removed when posting tools in mrreboot machine’s forums.

Done. Finally.

it’s wired I got this uid=4294967294 gid=1000(a***) groups=1000(a***)

I got this sudo: unknown uid 4294967294: who are you? any hint

nice box I learned a lot of this box thanks MrR3boot