Forest

Working on root. Using nx.py and p***e.py. I know the commands are right but get an error after putting in the password with p**********e.py. Someone msg me please.

No idea what I’ve been doing so far but I’ve managed to get root XD.

i hate this box
got new user, rights, created a ticket but i cant use the ticket.
if someone can give me a nudge…

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop>whoami
nt authority\system

Finally Rooted :slight_smile:
Great box,well it should be rated medium and its not an easy machine :frowning:
learned a lot though

can some on please tell me why i can’t upload to the Documents folder
i get the ok from python server but no file after.
please pm me…

Hi, Can someone please help me, I am a beginner for my OSCP journey.

Basically, i did S** enumeration and got usernames and domain.
I want to know what tool under Impacket can help to get hashes, i have tried GN***s.py but i am unable to succeed. Thanks in advance.

I got the password for s**-o from brute forcing, some tips on how to do it “correctly” would be nice, also I’m having trouble with ShH

Been stuck at root for a while, and would really appreciate a nudge! I’ve made it no where since getting user. I think I understand the application that people keep referencing, the Dog. However no matter what I try and feed it, I don’t get any output back. Really would appreciate a pm if you know what’s causing this issue.

Thanks!

Type your comment> @M1sha said:

However no matter what I try and feed it, I don’t get any output back.

Thanks!

It is important that you use all relevant credential data (3) when you run the Invoke command.

Hello boys
could anyone help me, please??
i use nulx and im*t, with Gs.py i get s-*******o and his password.
I have problem with G
U
*s.py because i have this errors:
“No entries found!” Or “[-] Kerberos SessionError: KRB_AP_ERR_SKEW(Clock skew too great)”
I have change my time, but nothing =(
Thank you for your help

I have no idea where everyone is getting a password hash from, can’t find anything at all, already using the tool everyone is mentioning, can’t get any of the scripts to work.

Type your comment> @cipster86 said:

Hello boys
could anyone help me, please??
i use nulx and im*t, with Gs.py i get s-*******o and his password.
I have problem with G
U
*s.py because i have this errors:
“No entries found!” Or “[-] Kerberos SessionError: KRB_AP_ERR_SKEW(Clock skew too great)”
I have change my time, but nothing =(
Thank you for your help

Had this too: Change the time -1 minute behind the server time.

finally, cost me over a month, 1 laptop, a desk, my relation but totaly worth it.

USER INFORMATION

User Name SID
================= ============================================
htb\administrator S-1-5-21-3072663084-364016917-1341370565-500
E**-***M PS C:\Users\Administrator\desktop>

this is also a hint, last step can be done without impact.
just lookat wat you used for the user shell

Need a help on a root.
Got the Hound to work, it showed me probably the path i need, but to do some escalations, it looks like i have to upload files on a system, but i cant do this.

Any hint would be very nice!

Hi this is my first windows machine and I have some difficulties for the user. I have found the users and the password for one of them , I have trying to connect to the different ports on 3** and 3**8 I can connect (but not found nothing) while on 6*6 and 3**9 I cannot connect for a TLS error. The TLS error is wrong path? I missing something?

EDIT: Working on root

Can anyone PM some tips/hints for where to find the hash for one of the users? can’t get anywhere with it.

EDIT: Got the hash and cracked it, working on finding a place to use it now.

Has anyone been able to get the PV script to work? I can’t seem to get the modules to load. I can get PS* to load but it does not include all of the functionality that I need. I’ve been stuck at this point for two days so any help would be highly appreciated.

On root part.

How to create a new user for the domain? Which command?

Type your comment> @JuicyyCandy said:

I have no idea where everyone is getting a password hash from, can’t find anything at all, already using the tool everyone is mentioning, can’t get any of the scripts to work.

same

Type your comment> @Looking4 said:

On root part.

How to create a new user for the domain? Which command?

google search how to create windows users by command line :slight_smile:
Hint; net …