Forest

I can’t seem to get the dog to walk using e******m. Can someone DM some clues?

got user and the password, what should i do next?

PM me some small tips please!!!

working on this one

Im trying to use multiple scripts from tool mentioned here a lot of times but all i get is
KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM
can someone dm me with some tip becouse im trying for a long time now and can’t do nothing

@hubi277 check your DM

i found the user,found the hash,cracked it got the pass,enumerated the shares, but cant seem to connect to them.
hints please

Really fun box, learned so much and yet there is still so much more to learn about this, even after getting system…

If you are like me and only have notions of this type of attack and never actually performed it, my best overall advice is: enjoy the learning experience! Read alot and document your findings and dig deeper into why some things (tools) work and why not. It’s going to take some time but the time spent, will ROI on other Windows boxes

• Got side-tracked by other user’s footprints on the system, so before you map out your path make sure you are focussing on the right things, maybe reset the box before you pull out the map data.

• About using the map: there are other tools available that plug into it and can calculate and automate a path for you. I actually needed this because the suggested PS commands to do it manually, did not work for me (Both versions of P*V. I will get to the bottom of this, want to know why)

If you’re stuck, feel free to dm me for nudges

Type your comment> @wwingcomm said:

Really fun box, learned so much and yet there is still so much more to learn about this, even after getting system…

If you are like me and only have notions of this type of attack and never actually performed it, my best overall advice is: enjoy the learning experience! Read alot and document your findings and dig deeper into why some things (tools) work and why not. It’s going to take some time but the time spent, will ROI on other Windows boxes

• Got side-tracked by other user’s footprints on the system, so before you map out your path make sure you are focussing on the right things, maybe reset the box before you pull out the map data.

• About using the map: there are other tools available that plug into it and can calculate and automate a path for you. I actually needed this because the suggested PS commands to do it manually, did not work for me (Both versions of P*V. I will get to the bottom of this, want to know why)

If you’re stuck, feel free to dm me for nudges

help …

so far: got k****t hashes. Now what?

Help on root. Have the initial shell. Can tool wont run to map things out.

Finally rooted. Big respect for @izzie and @Nt3c for help. Feel free to PM for nudges.
And one more thing: can someone explain why PoweV** command doesnt work for granting Rep********* privilige?

Hey, I get the error KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM when trying the script "Ge***s.p*" (has been mentioned previously in the thread), but I don’t know how to resolve the error. Basically, it cannot find the K*D (entity) for Ks, but I don’t know how to get rid of that error… I’ve added the domain name to my hosts, so the error shouldn’t be there… any help would be appreciated!

Update: Got it!

can not get the hound to work? Nudge please, never used this tool before.

Type your comment> @PanamaEd117 said:

can not get the hound to work? Nudge please, never used this tool before.

There is a well maintained Wiki available to set the tool up. Also, the remote version worked well to collect what I needed.

ok got user and found juicy file S********.exe but it won’t run
is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet …?
first win machine allready surprised i got this far.
please advice…

Edit: got the dog running

/edit: got it … for anyone getting this “(Server not found in K* database)” just use the name …

Working on root. Using nx.py and p***e.py. I know the commands are right but get an error after putting in the password with p**********e.py. Someone msg me please.

No idea what I’ve been doing so far but I’ve managed to get root XD.

i hate this box
got new user, rights, created a ticket but i cant use the ticket.
if someone can give me a nudge…

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop>whoami
nt authority\system

Finally Rooted :slight_smile:
Great box,well it should be rated medium and its not an easy machine :frowning:
learned a lot though