Postman

Rooted! Thank you @rholas for tips!

Can’t seem to find w*n or r in my enumeration. Can someone PM me? This is only my second box.

Learned a ton on my 3rd box, thanks to the hints everyone has provided. Overall a really fun box. PM me if you want any nudges, more than happy to help.

Type your comment> @choconilla said:

Can’t seem to find w*n or r in my enumeration. Can someone PM me? This is only my second box.

Did you scan all the ports?

Type your comment> @Ghost40 said:

Type your comment> @choconilla said:

Did you scan all the ports?

Found it…now i feel dumb.

thanks rooted!

Okay I am have found the r****s and i am running an exploit and need help to see where the stager is being loaded up at…TIA

Spoiler Removed

can someone PM regarding the param that should be used for the ex****t to get root ? thanks

Giving up on this fucking machine. I’m the only one on the box (a reset box)…and the same process that previously got me the shell for all of about 30 seconds yesterday before getting booted off won’t happen again…ideal…

Rooted, thanks to @bumika and @mvc1009 for the nudges.
Tips for those still stuck on Root: If you thought you have found the right path, it’s probably because you have. And make sure it’s YOUR path, as not all publicly available paths will take you straight to your destination.

I’m new in the site and it’s my first machine. I’ve found the r**** and the w***** but can’t find how to follow cause exploits on m********** don’t work.
Appreciate any help thanks.

Rooted, thanks to @bumika and @mvc1009 for the nudges.
Tips for those still stuck on Root: If you thought you have found the right path, it’s probably because you have. And make sure it’s YOUR path, as not all publicly available paths will take you straight to your destination.

couldn’t have said it better myself, always check your code and make sure it works for YOU

the user has a D* in ssh config. can someone please tell me how to get around that?

I found r***s and tried the suiting metasploit module. its not working for me… Can someone PM me to confirm that its is not postman acting up?

Can someone please nudge me on how to bypass ss* De*** config for the user?

Only real problem I had was that initial foothold apparently was in the wrong path, once I found the path where I could do the commands it was no major problems at all (except some typos on my part)… got root before user, thanks to the gathered credentials and remembering the first thing I found and looked at but couldn’t access. overall, pretty easy box as long as you take your time with google and basic user enumeration.

cant even netcat that thing on port 6379…

ROOTED! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
PM for a nudge