Heist

Is there an issue with this machine right now. I’m connected to VPN and tried to reset it but can’t access the webpages for it or ping it.

If anyone can pm me, i want to ask a question about root. tnx

Rooted, if need help you can send me pm.

Root! Thanks to @MinatoTW for the great box.

PM me if you need help.

Type your comment> @noobsaibot81 said:

Hello,

i’m trying to crack the password with John but i’m not able to, i don’t run hashcat proque on the MV that i use gives error. someone could help me.

Greetings

Hi you just don’t use the right option and parameters on them for cracking the password.
Try to look on the manual

a tips for john :
john --list=something

use more parameters and read some more answer on this topic you will get it sure.

a tips for hashcat :
Enumerate the hash and try hashcat --help | grep something

I just enumerate the 3 users after 1 day

Cracking takes me about 10 minutes on a VM with kali

idk am i on the right track for root or not. used pro****p to dump the 5 f*****x memory process using -mm. then use strings to convert the dump to string file and check each file for credentials.

And anyone know what’s the username login format for the l***n.php. i’ve tried @supportdesk
@supportdesk.local
@htb.local
by changing the type to text

with the password i used to login for my e**l. but keep on prompting me credential error.

Type your comment> @nobodyatall said:

idk am i on the right track for root or not. used pro****p to dump the 5 f*****x memory process using -mm. then use strings to convert the dump to string file and check each file for credentials.

And anyone know what’s the username login format for the l***n.php. i’ve tried @supportdesk
@supportdesk.local
@htb.local

with the password i used to login for my e**l. but keep on prompting me credential error.

You get the login email and password handed to you if you read through carefully. You did the right thing with the f*****x, just look through it now. Also why do you even care if you can login to the webpage, you have the admin password, just login and grab your flag

Type your comment> @dog9w23 said:

Type your comment> @NobodyAtall said:

@supportdesk.local
@htb.local

You get the login email and password handed to you if you read through carefully. You did the right thing with the f*****x, just look through it now. Also why do you even care if you can login to the webpage, you have the admin password, just SSH in and grab your flag

i’ve gone through all the 5 dump file, still cant get the credential. that’s weird wandering which part i did wrongly

@supportdesk.local
@htb.local

You get the login email and password handed to you if you read through carefully. You did the right thing with the f*****x, just look through it now. Also why do you even care if you can login to the webpage, you have the admin password, just SSH in and grab your flag

i’ve gone through all the 5 dump file, still cant get the credential. that’s weird wandering which part i did wrongly

Use -ma instead -mm. Later one is not sufficient.

Type your comment> @bumika said:

@supportdesk.local
@htb.local

but -ma the file size was >400mb it’s little bit hard to download it to my local machine. Sometimes the packet might drop too during the transmission

No need for downloading dump files. Use Powershell command to search in a file. Read this forum thread again, and you will find the command.

Type your comment> @bumika said:

@supportdesk.local
@htb.local

but -ma the file size was >400mb it’s little bit hard to download it to my local machine. Sometimes the packet might drop too during the transmission

no need for a parameter at all. just do the dump withput any parameters. filesizes about 3-4MB :wink:

thanks for your hints guys rooted Heist.

I’m on the root, trying to use the PD.e with EW*** for all the next steps discussing in here, using the -s -e correctly, also edited the .config file for the path but either way i’m getting an error with “check file names”, any idea what’s the problem? I’m trying maybe the wrong way? Feel free to pm me.

Finally Rooted Thanks for all of your help if anyone want hint just pm me

I have got user shell and dumped the animal process. But I don’t know what to search from dump file to root.
Could you help me what to search for root?

Hello everyone here!

New to hacking(a few days of experience). Could someone tell me how to know when you have user flag? I managed to get access to one user C***e with the hints provided here, but should I do more to get the points or? Thanks!

Just got root, oh men what a challenge !! Definitely teached me a couple of tricks to use in powershell. Took me a while as i was searching for the wrong user in the **.dp

Ping me for any hints that i might be able to provide :slight_smile:

my first rooted machine here! Thaks, guys!
All useful information was already posted here, but if you need help feel free to PM me