Forest

nevermind… two days and I was looking for something… that I already had :S

Rooted Machine, thanks to @FlessFish @GetGetGetGet @Just You for open my mind

So i got user and password, but cant really seems to login anywhere with it, anyone could spare a hint? :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @FailWhale said:

So i got user and password, but cant really seems to login anywhere with it, anyone could spare a hint? :slight_smile:

There is a service that u can connect to, but you may have to use something evil :wink:

@contr0melod1c said:
Rooted Machine, thanks to @FlessFish @GetGetGetGet @Just You for open my mind

Did you fully enumerate the box? maybe more than top 1k?

when i use the evil method to try to walk my dog - he wont walk
when i try the remote method i run into L**P connection errors - verbosity isnt helping much with the troubleshooting
a PM hint would be appreciated

Type your comment> @drdave said:

when i use the evil method to try to walk my dog - he wont walk
when i try the remote method i run into L**P connection errors - verbosity isnt helping much with the troubleshooting
a PM hint would be appreciated

I have the same problem, and i’m stuck.
Impossible for me to walk the dog with evil…

Any tips for how I can extract the Jn? Iam using the main user with the e* remote program.

Type your comment> @byth22 said:

Any tips for how I can extract the Jn? Iam using the main user with the e* remote program.

Are you on the right track I have no Idea what you mean by the Jn… The E* program you speak of should get you shell with what you already know.

i’m completely stuck with user… got an enumeration of users… i can’t get i*****et tool working… tried with every syntax that went in my mind. surely i’m missing something on the syntax… can somebody PM me?

@Nt3c said:
Hey guys! need some help.
When i run the cmd to give me Dc rights using powerview got the following error:
Warning: Error granting principal xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 'D
c’ on DC=htb,DC=local : Exception calling “CommitChanges” with “0” argument(s): "A constraint violation occurred

the comand to add the ACL seams to be ok, using evil-***rm
any idias?
Thanks.

Same situation for me :frowning:
Already tried to do this locally with evil-**rm as well as remotely from my Windows machine with $Cred object and -Credentials argument. Both methods gave same error :confused:
Could somebody help me with this?

Moreover - when I add s**-a******* to Exch**** W******* P******* group and check this with Get-DomainGroupMember everything is fine, s**-ao is in the group. But when I logout from evil-w and login again and execute Get-DomainGroupMember there is no s-a******* in this group.
I feel like Im missing something…

Need help overall on this box in dm please.

tried using i*****t scripts, didnt work out.

Type your comment> @Looking4 said:

Default Kali host contains some “wrapped” It programs and those do not cover features of all original python scripts. Download fresh It package from git, and use scripts located in its examples directory.

Type your comment> @bumika said:

Default Kali host contains some “wrapped” It programs and those do not cover features of all original python scripts. Download fresh It package from git, and use scripts located in its examples directory.

That`s what i did.
Maybe i have to do something else?

Type your comment> @jFlap said:

i’m completely stuck with user… got an enumeration of users… i can’t get i*****et tool working… tried with every syntax that went in my mind. surely i’m missing something on the syntax… can somebody PM me?

I am at the same point. Tried almost every relevant scripts for hash dump but it is not working somehow. Some online examples shows the usage with the Hashes already!!!

Any help would be appreciated.

Type your comment> @DeDeReporter said:

@Nt3c said:
Hey guys! need some help.
When i run the cmd to give me Dc rights using powerview got the following error:
Warning: Error granting principal xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 'D
c’ on DC=htb,DC=local : Exception calling “CommitChanges” with “0” argument(s): "A constraint violation occurred

the comand to add the ACL seams to be ok, using evil-***rm
any idias?
Thanks.

Same situation for me :frowning:
Already tried to do this locally with evil-**rm as well as remotely from my Windows machine with $Cred object and -Credentials argument. Both methods gave same error :confused:
Could somebody help me with this?

Moreover - when I add s**-a******* to Exch**** W******* P******* group and check this with Get-DomainGroupMember everything is fine, s**-ao is in the group. But when I logout from evil-w and login again and execute Get-DomainGroupMember there is no s-a******* in this group.
I feel like Im missing something…

ah, it isn’t me.
got the same problem

whoa, i figured it out (i think,have to doublecheck)

Type your comment> @bumika said:

That`s what i did.
Maybe i have to do something else?

It is really difficult to Get the proper one of 48 scripts. It is a hint.

I got username and tri3d to get password or hashes but didnt get any of them i was wrong some where couldnt figure out need help !!!

Type your comment> @DrCyb3r said:

I got username and tri3d to get password or hashes but didnt get any of them i was wrong some where couldnt figure out need help !!!

DM me, i will help u

Anyone here who can give me a nudge to root. I can DM and tell where I am stuck. Any Help will be really appreciated! Been Stuck here for 2 days now lol.