Heist

Comments

• edited November 2019

How to crack cisco secret 5 hash please PM! Gracias.

• I spent a lot of time trying to get this to work with native P****S**** or Metasploit. The trick for me was to use E-W****. If any one know why this worked with E-W**** and not native P****S**** or Metasploit, please MSG me so we can chat.

• PM for Nuggets

Hack The Box

• Rooted!
    Thanks @MinatoTW for this learning experience!
    The root part took me waaaay more time and effort than the user one, but it was worth it!

• i logged in to e-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcdp, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess.. im rly stuck, pls PM me..

• Type your comment> @mikensen said:

i logged in to e-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcdp, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess.. im rly stuck, pls PM me..

Msg'd

Get rooted this box. Overall really good box. I hate when I can't get a box because I choose one of 6 tools that does that same thing, and picked wrong. This is an easy (good) box, but you have to pick the right tools. PM me if your stuck...

• Finally rooted :)
    Hint for user:
    Check all ports and all credentials

Hint for root:
    Animal have something inside.

Ps.
    Is there any other way to root this box without d..p animal? Please PM, I'd like to learn something new :)

• edited November 2019

edit : nvm. this box is the lesson

• Nice machine, would have never gotten user or root without the forum.

• How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

• Type your comment> @Arpithraj93 said:

How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

There are several encryption methods that use MD5. You should choose the proper one.

bumika

• I just put it in a file and started john with the wordlist option + the file that has the hash

• Rooted

User : In front of you.
    Root : Something that shouldn't be there, but it has.

Arrexel

• rooted this machine if anyone needs help you can PM me

• Just rooted this machine big thanks to @AzAxIaL

• Finally rooted! That was a steep, frustrating learning curve! Highlighted how much I have to learn with Windows/Powershell boxes!! New tools and new techniques, thanks @MinatoTW for the challenge :)

• edited November 2019

edit: rooted - was overthinking it

drdave

• Finally rooted . It was my first machine , learned quite a lot . Thanks for nudges from fellow hackers.
    PM if need help.

• hi folks , i got all the users and know the pass for the h... but got stuck and cant go further any hints plz

• Finally got root thanks to the forum! Using strings helped me with root when I got stuck with a dump file!

• Nice Machine. Thanks to @MinatoTW for creating this machine. And thanks to @sarajpant , @sqw3Egl & @sn4k3r1tu4l for gibing the hint for root.

• need hint for root? can someone give me some?

• I got root finally after reading a lot through this forum, thanks for the help! Although still don't understand how that process was identified as a target.

• edited November 2019

Nevermind

• Hello,

i'm trying to crack the password with John but i'm not able to, i don't run hashcat proque on the MV that i use gives error. someone could help me.

Greetings

• Rooted! Woot.

That was an interesting one. Thank you @TombBuster for helping me out there at the end!

• Really enjoyed it, thank you!

• edited November 2019

Just got user, got stuck on using the wrong tool for logging in..

• edited November 2019

nevermind

Sign In to comment.