[CRYPTO] Walzer

Hoooly ■■■■, this is definitely the most retarded challenge I have ever done.

First of all, for the author, I feel sorry for you. I know you have not created challenges before, but hopefully this feedback makes you think twice before creating challenges that make people guess what is going on in your mind. I hope no one else has to suffer the amount of torture we had to go through to solve this challenge. I also hope that this thread has enough hints so that people can solve this challenge without spending more than 5 minutes.

For the person who tested this, what the ■■■■ were you thinking. Did you even try to solve this without reading the solution? I understand there are some cases where the challenge might be out of our skill level so you have to read the solution, but this was clearly not one of them. Why did you think this was okay for us to solve? I learnt nothing from this challenge.

Also, I voted this challenge Piece of Cake and I hope everyone does too because it does not deserve a Brainfuck rating for being a “hard to guess” challenge. Maybe I will create a challenge that requires you to guess the number I thought of in my head between 1 and 1000 and call it information asymmetry. For fucks sake.