Forest

Got in with a new user, metasploit can’t create a ticket. any nudge for a better tool?

Certainly was an enjoyable box. I had alot of rabbit holes that were nothing but extra studying about some tools that weren’t needed :stuck_out_tongue: for which I’m glad I went down.

Can someone who was able to get output form SH*.ps1 DM me? Need a nudge. Cannot get any output after trying a multitude of parameters. Also the remote b*********-p***** script gives me a constant DNS timeout.

Type your comment> @bumika said:

Type your comment> @7h3B4dg3r said:

Desperately trying to get root for days now. Just give me a nudge: do I need to create a user and login with that user or can I use remote tools to get what i need?
Because I found an interesting privesc method, but I need to login to use it and I can’t find a way to do it. It could be useful to know if I’m losing time or not.

I used both of them. Using remote tool was the last step.

Just to be clear: you managed to login with a user you created on the domain, right? Not just the user needed for the initial foothold.
Thanks.

Absolutely.

I managed to log in with that user (shame on me), and I gave it (what I think are) the right permissions to do the trick, but I get a “ERROR_DS_DRA_BAD_DN” error…
Is there something wrong with permission or is it something else?

Desperately trying to get root for days now. Just give me a nudge: do I need to create a user and login with that user or can I use remote tools to get what i need?
Because I found an interesting privesc method, but I need to login to use it and I can’t find a way to do it. It could be useful to know if I’m losing time or not.

Just to be clear: you managed to login with a user you created on the domain, right? Not just the user needed for the initial foothold.
Thanks.

Absolutely.

I managed to log in with that user (shame on me), and I gave it (what I think are) the right permissions to do the trick, but I get a “ERROR_DS_DRA_BAD_DN” error…

Send a PM me.

Thanks.

Absolutely.

Send a PM me.

Nevermind I solved it.
Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

a little help for switch from my new user to s*******n?

Awesome box. I’m super weak on windows privesc and I learned a ton about AD, powershell, and windows domains from this box.

Spoiler Removed

Am new to windows boxes, have tried running enum4linux and obtained some users but can’t seem to find any creds. Have also tried the recommended impacket scripts but just get these errors: “Kerberos SessionError: KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM(Reserved for future use)”

Any help on getting initial foothold would be appreciated (: Thanks!

Type your comment> @hackerB31 said:

Am new to windows boxes, have tried running enum4linux and obtained some users but can’t seem to find any creds. Have also tried the recommended impacket scripts but just get these errors: “Kerberos SessionError: KDC_ERR_WRONG_REALM(Reserved for future use)”

If you are using an ip, maybe there is something you can do to use a name instead

I’m totally stuck at root… I was able to walk the dog and create a user with the evil thing using Po***Vi** but I can’t log in with that user. Can someone give me a nudge?

Type your comment> @MichiS97 said:

I’m totally stuck at root… I was able to walk the dog and create a user with the evil thing using Po***Vi** but I can’t log in with that user. Can someone give me a nudge?

It’s a matter of belonging to the right group.

Guys I’m stuck.
Found the dog for remote and was able to query and got some results. However they seem not to be complete as the dog is not able to show me the full path from a to b.
I also used the p0wnedshell and invoked the dog but it’s always telling me it can’t write the results although I have full permissions on the folder. Any hints?

Hey guys! need some help.
When i run the cmd to give me Dc rights using powerview got the following error:
Warning: Error granting principal xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 'D
c’ on DC=htb,DC=local : Exception calling “CommitChanges” with “0” argument(s): "A constraint violation occurred

the comand to add the ACL seams to be ok, using evil-***rm
any idias?
Thanks.

I’m still stuck with the new user. I’m able to login, but there’s nothing I can do because the lack of permissions. Neither nj*y, nor po*****p, nothing has permissions enough to get anything. Any nudge?

Got root myself. NVM :slight_smile:

@Nt3c said:
Hey guys! need some help.
When i run the cmd to give me Dc rights using powerview got the following error:
Warning: Error granting principal xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 'D
c’ on DC=htb,DC=local : Exception calling “CommitChanges” with “0” argument(s): "A constraint violation occurred

the comand to add the ACL seams to be ok, using evil-***rm
any idias?
Thanks.

For me powerview didn’t do the trick. But i was able to do it with a tool remotely from linux.

@BadRain said:
I’m still stuck with the new user. I’m able to login, but there’s nothing I can do because the lack of permissions. Neither nj*y, nor po*****p, nothing has permissions enough to get anything. Any nudge?

That didn’t work for me neither. I used a tool that will to the dog walk remotely.

Type your comment> @MactheDice said:

Type your comment> @hackerB31 said:

If you are using an ip, maybe there is something you can do to use a name instead

Thanks @MactheDice , managed to figure out the semantics of using the impacket tool. There’s a flag that can also be used if I wanted to use ip instead of a name