AI

Just one thing … Im not a ■■■■ :frowning:

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@trollzorftw said:

Is the wav upload part a “guess the keyword” game? Because everything I throw at it, returns blank output, but at least it understands the wav file(most of the time).

If you can sneak certain characters into your input, you might confuse the search

this is exacyly what i taught, any good working service to turn text into an audio !!

@m3dsec said:

@trollzorftw said:

Is the wav upload part a “guess the keyword” game? Because everything I throw at it, returns blank output, but at least it understands the wav file(most of the time).

If you can sneak certain characters into your input, you might confuse the search

this is exacyly what i taught, any good working service to turn text into an audio !!

So far the best way I’ve found is to use my own mic.

Type your comment> @m3dsec said:

@trollzorftw said:

stego-lsb

Type your comment> @rbt said:

@trollzorftw said:

stego-lsb

turn not hide, im confused !!

@m3dsec said:
Type your comment> @rbt said:

@trollzorftw said:

stego-lsb

turn not hide, im confused !!

well… Im just manually inputing things. So far i have recieved back words : d*** and t**** … I hope that can lead me somewhere

just I need to know if am I in the right way after playing little bit with the waf I triggered *QL error

I really hope i dont need a mic for this box, cz i dont have one xD

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed

I think I’m close to getting useful info, but there’s one thing stopping me.

Edit: Got user. Bit more guesswork than I like, but maybe there was a proper way to get the info.

Type your comment> @Crashie said:

I really hope i dont need a mic for this box, cz i dont have one xD

pip install gtts
gtts-cli “mic not required” -o no.mp3
mpg123 -w no.wav no.mp3

I think I’m close to getting useful info, but there’s one thing stopping me.

Edit: Got user. Bit more guesswork than I like, but maybe there was a proper way to get the info.

There are breadcrums as usual :slight_smile:

having difficulty querying. A nudge pls?

:stuck_out_tongue: wave file again

The first thing that came into my mind was: Try it with that Fat Boy Slim song. :smiley:

Gtts is not working well with this AI.
Will try something else later.

One of the best machines I have done - loved the idea - got me to think of stuff differently learned a lot !
thanks!

tips for user:

Think out side of the box - code doesn’t have to be written in plain text :wink:

tips for root:

Enumerate - after a while your brain will find the right connection

Thanks a lot for @MrR3boot on this great machine!

Online tools can be useful if gtts not working

@j3wker said:
One of the best machines I have done - loved the idea - got me to think of stuff differently learned a lot !
thanks!

tips for user:

Think out side of the box - code doesn’t have to be written in plain text :wink:

tips for root:

Enumerate - after a while your brain will find the right connection

Thanks a lot for @MrR3boot on this great machine!

Glad you loved it