AI

@MrR3boot said:

Bits Never Lie | AI

I’m really looking forward to this one mate!

Another box from you? Christmas is early this year

@MrR3boot Back to back boxes

9 minutes till release.

Clean your throats. Get set Go :slight_smile:

Box is quite slow in response.

is it normal to wait that much for a 1MB .wav file process?

Type your comment> @trollzorftw said:

is it normal to wait that much for a 1MB .wav file process?

My browser timed out for 1 Mb file upload

No need of huge files. Choose ur input wisely

1MB is huge files ?

At this moment I can say it is

Spoiler Removed

Congrats to @imth. Looks like we’ll really have to think outside the box here.

Great work @imth

Is the wav upload part a “guess the keyword” game? Because everything I throw at it, returns blank output, but at least it understands the wav file(most of the time).

@trollzorftw said:

Is the wav upload part a “guess the keyword” game? Because everything I throw at it, returns blank output, but at least it understands the wav file(most of the time).

If you can sneak certain characters into your input, you might confuse the search

Just one thing … Im not a ■■■■ :frowning:

Type your comment> @clubby789 said:

@trollzorftw said:

If you can sneak certain characters into your input, you might confuse the search

this is exacyly what i taught, any good working service to turn text into an audio !!

@m3dsec said:

@trollzorftw said:

this is exacyly what i taught, any good working service to turn text into an audio !!

So far the best way I’ve found is to use my own mic.

Type your comment> @m3dsec said:

@trollzorftw said:

stego-lsb