Postman

I got access to r… user and found i._…b… file and got a match of c…8 using john. Do I need to use this information to port 10,…? I tried using s.h to M…t and r…t but Permission denied.

Rooted my first box. Thank you @TheCyberGeek, I learned a lot.

Stop DoS’ing this box, you don’t need to brute force

Spoiler Removed

I’m stuck, I can’t even understand how to get the user r***s. Even with all the clues, the exploits don’t work and I don’t understand what I have to list, please PM me

Don’t like this box, for now, it keeps getting attacked by brute forces of someone…

Connection keeps dropping

I found the service through an initial scan, but when I try to run an exploit it constantly states it’s not vulnerable. I’m a complete noob in this so a nudge in the right direction (e…g articles, tutorials) would be nice!

i have tried to exploit r**** with metasploit the check is ok but the exploit faill every time
I don t know if i have to add something to the exploit any hint

Could someone please help me with user? Think I’m in the right direction with S** and the R**** CLI. But I get an error with “Permission denied”.

Hi all,

Kind of stuck in this one. i was able to connect to the r**** service through the cli tool. Was able to set it as slave of my rogue server running through a script i found. Everything appears to be set correct, even prompted in that scrip if i want to get the interactive or the reverse shell, although nothing comes to my nc listener. Am i following the correct path?

Type your comment> @tekkenpc said:

Hi all,

Kind of stuck in this one. i was able to connect to the r**** service through the cli tool. Was able to set it as slave of my rogue server running through a script i found. Everything appears to be set correct, even prompted in that scrip if i want to get the interactive or the reverse shell, although nothing comes to my nc listener. Am i following the correct path?

PM Me, I’ll help.

Rooted. Nice easy box

@cj3207 said:
I am studying for the OSCP and I have just rooted this box. If anyone was able to get root without the “tool that makes it easy”. Please send me a message. I am trying to find a way to do it but I am not too sure how to go about it.

Thanks,

I developed a standalone python exploit. pm me if you need it.

I have troubles with getting user, i found i*_**a.b*k i assuming I have to use that file to findout password and I dont know if I doing something wrong because it takes ages and didnt get any resoult or it isnt correct way. Any hint would be appreciated

I have found the service and also the exploit for r****. (two of them one manual one and one RB script for ms) but both of them fail.

Can maybe someone help me out?

Im stuck trying to get user flag. I got the low privileged shell rs, found ssh priv key, and cracked its passprhase, but I fail to get ssh shell with user Mt, always connection closed.
I got uset credentials to w
***n service but no idea how to take advantage to get a more priveleged shell.
Please PM

Done :slight_smile: Thanks for nice machine @TheCyberGeek

rooted, but 12 hours too late. Had I got it lastnight before Jarvis was removed I’d be a hacker Sniff Sniff

Learned a few things, one of which was ssh keys don’t always have to be where I thought they did

pm if you need a nudge

Rooted. It was a nice box.

This is my second box and I am trying to get root, I have a few ideas but some trouble with em. Please PM me a nudge if you can :slight_smile:

EDIT: Got root in 5 minutes, for some reason what I tried to do last night didn’t work until this morning. feel free to DM me if you need a nudge :slight_smile:

Nice box just rooted. Anyone rooted the box without using the msf module pm me. I get disconnected when tried using the gui for higher port.