Art

I just finished this puzzle a minute ago. JChris’s hint is spot on. Possibly into spoiler territory. That being said, you still have to figure out how to extract the flag so maybe not such a spoiler after all :smiley:

i laughed and laughed and laughed after i completed this

Thanks for the spoiler lol.

@JChris said:
This is a really simple challenge once you know what it’s about. I can only say that in the world there are many programming languages, even crazy ones, go look for them!

Thanks man i thaugt im Stupid… Like

@MorningStar said:
i laughed and laughed and laughed after i completed this

True 100% True… So fucking wrong at the Start :lol:

Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

you are on the right track

@JChris thanks for hint :+1:

@grauwulf said:
I just finished this puzzle a minute ago. JChris’s hint is spot on. Possibly into spoiler territory. That being said, you still have to figure out how to extract the flag so maybe not such a spoiler after all :smiley:

Have the flag but it says it’s incorrect, is there something extra to do with it?

still i stuck . i do not know in iam in right way or not ? i try find color number

I have to say, this is a very esoteric challenge to me. I never would have got this without a clue. I forgot about “Art” for awhile, & thought it was Stego category challenge.

@meni0n said:
Spoiler Removed - Arrexel

I say this comment is over the spoiler territory. with this comment as base solved it in like 20-30 minutes

i found png files and AC5 ,but i have no idea how to open it ? what tools should be used.

omfg I never would have gotten that without the hint…

Im really stuck I tried all of the possible hints about the photo…
Help me please

Nevermind… owned.

I cannot find a tool to read the image without returning invalid characters. I know what the image is, should I get a compiler from GitHub?

@d3m0nr007 said:

@meni0n said:
Is it one of the top ten weird programming languages? let me know if I am on the right path here…

I say this comment is over the spoiler territory. with this comment as base solved it in like 20-30 minutes

This is the spoiler now as the mentioned comment is deleted.

ops. “pi…” . owned

@JChris said:
This is a really simple challenge once you know what it’s about. I can only say that in the world there are many programming languages, even crazy ones, go look for them!

Yep. This. Learnt something new today. Also feel like some developers have way too much time. O_o

@JChris said:

are u talking about Pie* language i have tried that but got nothing