Chainsaw

124»

Comments

• Don't you need the corresponding private keys ?

• Type your comment> @MrB33n said:

Don't you need the corresponding private keys ?

No because you only list the addresses .

• edited October 2019

Yes... but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {"message":"Invalid Signature"

• Type your comment> @MrB33n said:

Yes... but once the addresses listed, I have an error message when I try to act on the smart contract with one among them. I am not identified well :

Node error: {"message":"Invalid Signature"

Maybe something wrong with your syntax for me it worked like this set("domain").send({from:"address"})

• I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

• Type your comment> @Z0d said:

I need a nudge on user B** part if $6$ hash is not the way, so how i could get the secret?

got it thanks @fex0r for the hint

• Thank you very much @Z0d !

• Could someone explain how i can interact with, i suppose, contract? I am using python script and can call function, but getting < error. And if i am sending input to this function i getting wrong number of args error, which is strange, can't understand why, it is get function, so i think i should send input to it.

• finally rooted. very good box. thank to machine creators @artikrh and @absolutezero . i did learn a lot of thinks about blockchain and ethereum smart contracts.

and special thanks to @j4v40n654n for give me hint when i stuck.

• Thanks for the final hint here for slack.
    If you have problem finding a appropriate w*** js version, this version works fine for me:
    1.0.0-beta.37 (The latest version is not supported by the server)

• edited November 2019

Finally root! Thank to weelye ! But the flag is hard to find...
    Edit : Rooted :D For the last step, think about useful tools and check if they are installed

• edited November 2019

Stuck on that "mine deeper" part... I've tried running m*5*u* recursively on root.txt, but all of the results failed.
    Need a final push

• Very nice machine, the first part is simple for people that know "chain" programming, for the user i've learned new think about a "chain" protocol, root is simple everything is in front of you :) thanks to the people who gave me a hint for the flag :)

Sign In to comment.