Postman

The user part got very annoying for me because i was doing everything manually.
HINT: there’s a script which you can use that will do stuff automatically for you

I loved the root part as well!

Funish box. Learned a fair bit. The main way everyone was using to get a foothold had me stumped for ages as my install went wrong or something happened that meant me doing the same as everyone else seemed to at a certain point wasnt working. Took me 3-4 hours to fix that and then user was fairly simple.

Speaking to others there is more than one way to do user and even though the way I did it in theory is very simple there is an even easier way out there.

Root was very easy, probably too easy, wondering if others did it a different way, id be keen to know.

is port 10*** rabbit hole ?

Type your comment> @s0lhz said:

is port 10*** rabbit hole ?

You will need it later.

Could someone give me a hint for the foothold? I understand what I can do with r****s but I can’t find the correct path to do it
Thanks

Edit: I found out by watching what others were doing… :confused:

I think it was an overall nice box and learned one or two things. The user was definitely harder than the root. Feel free to PM if you need a hint.

Finnaly Rooted my first box!!

Rooted, I did stuck a little in connection closed

PM for hints

Can someone PM me for the part to find r*** service
I am root already but forgot how i found it.
And i want to add it to my cherrytree

Edit: found it with the Blue thing.

Trying my way through the r*** s service but I’m not sure what I have to change on my script. Can someone PM? The one odd thing I found when trying things manually was that a certain command (M**** E) was not supported, although it’s used in the script (possibly the most important step…) and supposedly introduced in this version of r*** s…

Doublepost, sorry

Someone is stressing this machine, the response time is awful right now :frowning:

Does the exploit have something to do with s**?

i use script in github to get buffer overflow in r***s but i can’t use system.exec
anyone can help my problem?

Type your comment> @Simmens said:

Yes

Type your comment> @halisha said:

Type your comment> @Simmens said:

Yes

Type your comment> @zikuto said:

i use script in github to get buffer overflow in r***s but i can’t use system.exec
anyone can help my problem?

I had the same problem, system.exec not found :confused:

Finally rooted the box. I’m sure I found the initial foothold just by luck as I’ve never seen S** configured this way.

Feel free to pm

Finally rooted ! . i have gain the knowledge on r***S , User was some what fun.

Thank you guys for providing the hints @WWBK @aho and @roelvb

cool and realistic box