Heist

i logged in to e***-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcd*p, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess… im rly stuck, pls PM me…

Type your comment> @mikensen said:

i logged in to e***-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcd*p, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess… im rly stuck, pls PM me…

Msg’d

Get rooted this box. Overall really good box. I hate when I can’t get a box because I choose one of 6 tools that does that same thing, and picked wrong. This is an easy (good) box, but you have to pick the right tools. PM me if your stuck…

Finally rooted :slight_smile:
Hint for user:
Check all ports and all credentials

Hint for root:
Animal have something inside.

Ps.
Is there any other way to root this box without d…p animal? Please PM, I’d like to learn something new :slight_smile:

edit : nvm. this box is the lesson

Nice machine, would have never gotten user or root without the forum.

How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

Type your comment> @Arpithraj93 said:

How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

There are several encryption methods that use MD5. You should choose the proper one.

I just put it in a file and started john with the wordlist option + the file that has the hash

Rooted

User : In front of you.
Root : Something that shouldn’t be there, but it has.

rooted this machine if anyone needs help you can PM me

Just rooted this machine big thanks to @AzAxIaL

Finally rooted! That was a steep, frustrating learning curve! Highlighted how much I have to learn with Windows/Powershell boxes!! New tools and new techniques, thanks @MinatoTW for the challenge :slight_smile:

edit: rooted - was overthinking it

Finally rooted . It was my first machine , learned quite a lot . Thanks for nudges from fellow hackers.
PM if need help.

hi folks , i got all the users and know the pass for the h… but got stuck and cant go further any hints plz

Finally got root thanks to the forum! Using strings helped me with root when I got stuck with a dump file!

Nice Machine. Thanks to @MinatoTW for creating this machine. And thanks to @sarajpant , @sqw3Egl & @sn4k3r1tu4l for gibing the hint for root.

need hint for root? can someone give me some?

I got root finally after reading a lot through this forum, thanks for the help! Although still don’t understand how that process was identified as a target.

Nevermind