Heist

How to crack cisco secret 5 hash please PM! Gracias.

I spent a lot of time trying to get this to work with native PS or Metasploit. The trick for me was to use E***-W****. If any one know why this worked with E***-W**** and not native PS or Metasploit, please MSG me so we can chat.

PM for Nuggets

Hack The Box

PM for Nuggets

Rooted!
Thanks @MinatoTW for this learning experience!
The root part took me waaaay more time and effort than the user one, but it was worth it!

i logged in to e***-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcd*p, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess… im rly stuck, pls PM me…

Type your comment> @mikensen said:

i logged in to e***-wm, i found k4.b , uploaded prcd*p, but i dont know how to dump animal proccess… im rly stuck, pls PM me…

Msg’d

Get rooted this box. Overall really good box. I hate when I can’t get a box because I choose one of 6 tools that does that same thing, and picked wrong. This is an easy (good) box, but you have to pick the right tools. PM me if your stuck…

Finally rooted :slight_smile:
Hint for user:
Check all ports and all credentials

Hint for root:
Animal have something inside.

Ps.
Is there any other way to root this box without d…p animal? Please PM, I’d like to learn something new :slight_smile:

edit : nvm. this box is the lesson

Nice machine, would have never gotten user or root without the forum.

How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

Type your comment> @Arpithraj93 said:

How to decrypt secret 5 password? I know its MD5. Unable to crack it.

There are several encryption methods that use MD5. You should choose the proper one.

I just put it in a file and started john with the wordlist option + the file that has the hash

Rooted

User : In front of you.
Root : Something that shouldn’t be there, but it has.

rooted this machine if anyone needs help you can PM me

Just rooted this machine big thanks to @AzAxIaL

Finally rooted! That was a steep, frustrating learning curve! Highlighted how much I have to learn with Windows/Powershell boxes!! New tools and new techniques, thanks @MinatoTW for the challenge :slight_smile:

edit: rooted - was overthinking it

Finally rooted . It was my first machine , learned quite a lot . Thanks for nudges from fellow hackers.
PM if need help.

hi folks , i got all the users and know the pass for the h… but got stuck and cant go further any hints plz