Mango

Just get user & love this box, ty

Learning a new technique of web attacks. I will just be a Mango lover. :slight_smile: Let me know if you need some help. Thank you the creator of this awesome box @MrR3boot and @UrfinJuice for a useful hint.

@KryptoTheHippo said:
Just get user & love this box, ty

@idealphase said:
Learning a new technique of web attacks. I will just be a Mango lover. :slight_smile: Let me know if you need some help. Thank you the creator of this awesome box @MrR3boot and @UrfinJuice for a useful hint.

Have a bite of Mango now :slight_smile:

Got a**** user and its password… but what now ? I tried to enumerate other usernames with no luck. Am I missing out something ? Any little nudge appreciated.

Never mind figured it out! Messed my usernames enum.

Spoiler Removed

@wifislax said:
I am new to this and this is definitely been a learning experience for me. I finally got the root flag without logging in as root, still curious how i can login as root.

You can read files, and you can write them to…
think about prividing the .ssh folder what it needs to accept you

finally logged in as root. Thanks everybody and @MrR3boot for the juicy lerarning experience.

Got root, thanks @MrR3boot for the great box. Learned a lot.

To jump from one user to another check more on the login!

There must be something wrong in what I am doing. I managed to extract the juice for 2 users from the fruit shop. One works for the site login, the other doesn’t. None of them works for SSH. Any idea?

EDIT: With fresh mind in the morning I got the little mistake I had in the script and solved the issue.

Edit: rooted, root was pretty straightforward. Thanks to the machine creators, I have learned new stuff with the machine, and I love all machines where custom exploits are necessary. Thanks @MrR3boot

Could some sanity check me?

Hi guys could someone give me a nudge on the initial foothold i have tried several things and it’s not working i can explain everything i have tried in a pm.

Guys, found the login page, still cannot get my juice from the shop. I got the hint from the db at the backend, but still no juice … and of course it is closed from the outside … Trying to rock it, but oh boy … its gonna take a while … if anyone could squeeze something it would be really nice ! thanks

Type your comment> @H3L1OS said:

Hi guys could someone give me a nudge on the initial foothold i have tried several things and it’s not working i can explain everything i have tried in a pm.

PM me if you want, I will try to give you some nudges. Initial foothold is quite disorienting at first and it’s easy to get lost.

Rooted!

Thanks @sudneo for the nudge on the juice extraction, and thank you @MrR3boot for putting together those, let’s say “customizable” exploits that we had the chance to use.

If you guys need help you can leave a PM.

Rooted!

Thanks @rowra for making me notice a typo in my script.

@MrR3boot, thank you for the box. I definitely learnt something useful here, and it was great fun!

Spoiler Removed

Spoiler Removed