Mango

Type your comment> @H3L1OS said:

Type your comment> @c0d3rV1J0 said:

Type your comment> @librab103 said:

Hello all. I must be doing something wrong. Like most I found the Mango search page but not the login page or other pages. I checked the certificate and saw the one link but I get an error trying to connect to it. I tried to resolve the link by adding it to my localhost file with no use. I was going to try dirbuster but I see that is not the right direction. I am currently running nikto on both ports and so far nothing. A point in the right direction would be helpful.

@librab103 said:
Hello all. I must be doing something wrong. Like most I found the Mango search page but not the login page or other pages. I checked the certificate and saw the one link but I get an error trying to connect to it. I tried to resolve the link by adding it to my localhost file with no use. I was going to try dirbuster but I see that is not the right direction. I am currently running nikto on both ports and so far nothing. A point in the right direction would be helpful.

same here i have mango search page but i cant seems to find any login page. i dirb all wordlists i have

You are not going to find the login page that way go back to the very first thing you did in your enum go through it carefully and you will see it…

@p3tj3v said:
keep in mind that a website can have multiple faces… so based on the request the webserver serves different content… so hammering port 80 might not show anything to you… but a “different” port 80 does…

Very helpful and on point… really good tips in these posts… this is an awesome box… definitely lots of fun…