Beatles

Got it, thanks

Still walking in circles here, ■■■■

NEVERMIND. GOT IT.

I finally got this… My goodness lol

Stuck on the final passphrase too

@d3c3pt10n - what have you tried so far? I’m willing to bet you have done the right thing with the right tool but not the right password…

D’oh! Got it. Was really over complicating it. Thanks!

@n3tc4t said:
@d3c3pt10n - what have you tried so far? I’m willing to bet you have done the right thing with the right tool but not the right password…

I’m really bad at guessing or I’m on the wrong track :frowning: I’m seriously considering trying the 87178291200 letters permutations to find the password.

@minkowski PM if needed

hi everyone i found zip file passphrase and then i display picture and i see cipher text and twice i decode the cipher text and then i found plain text message and then i submit message HTB{message} but its failed

HİNT pleAse!!!):

@bortecine please PM your HTB{} result

Hi, I cannot solve this. I found a hash, but only get the Try Harder message.
Any stego tool recommended for this challenge?
Thanks!

@nahuelistico said:
Thanks!

steghide is your friend :wink:

@jackshd said:

@nahuelistico said:
Thanks!

steghide is your friend :wink:

Yes, but ask for a passphrase! any hint?

don’t overthink, and look, the answer is in front of you

Got it! Thanks @jackshd!

Yeah I’m having so much trouble with the last step. I got the image, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the passcode is. Any hints?

@MistletoeH said:
Yeah I’m having so much trouble with the last step. I got the image, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what the passcode is. Any hints?

Don’t overthink. Try different things.

@Randsec said:

@MistletoeH said:

I have been, I’ve tried all the connected words I could think of and still nada

@MistletoeH said:

@Randsec said:

@MistletoeH said:

I have been, I’ve tried all the connected words I could think of and still nada

Trust me, you’re still missing something really obvious. I was on your place before. Spent a lot of time thinking what it would be, until I was so bored of trying things, I started trying EASY things. Got pass. smash head