Report Spoiler Button

Hey guys, you should now see a “Report Spoiler” button on all posts and comments.

Please keep the forum spoiler-free!

oh nice

Awesome :slight_smile: Thanks

Great work! Thanks

How do you define spoiler? We need a forum wide definition , which is differentiating “innocent push” and giving the answer of the challenge. I think forum needs such pushes and I personally believe that those pushes are adding great value in educating people.

@uck084 said:
How do you define spoiler? We need a forum wide definition , which is differentiating “innocent push” and giving the answer of the challenge. I think forum needs such pushes and I personally believe that those pushes are adding great value in educating people.

I will discuss this with the others. For the time being though, please report anything you think is revealing too much. There is no harm in flagging something to be reviewed, as we can always just ignore it if we find no issue with the post.

@Arrexel said:

@uck084 said:

I will discuss this with the others. For the time being though, please report anything you think is revealing too much. There is no harm in flagging something to be reviewed, as we can always just ignore it if we find no issue with the post.

Sure, I go t my definition as “revealing too” from you post. I guess I did it once and will report myself :astonished: :+1: