Registry

Trying for root. Need nudge please if possible. Thanks

What a ride!
User was relatively easy (comparing to root). It took me several hours.
Root - a lot of features implemented just to keep you awake. It took me almost 2 days to figure everything out as I was not familiar with the technology and syntax.
As other people suggested: read the docs of the thing you’re trying to exploit.

hint:
For the second user, If you are unable to create working shell fast enough (it’s possible but kinda tricky) then don’t run, hide.

i’m sure that i have some of files needed to get to ******.registry.htb but i’m missing some key files … i think :smiley:

do not know where to go from here … any help?

found that it’s a dr r**y but don’t know what to do next, any hint for user plz ?

Finally rooted this sucker.

For root, see the restrictions more as guard rails than frustrations.

WOOO! I did it.

Longest one I’ve done for this noob.

For your thoughts: When you realize you are trapped inside, ask yourself if you really need to leave?

just got user … someone msgd me on active ssh session for hints on root :smiley: :smiley:

Finally Rooted. Thanks @0xdaff for the initial hint.

some one can pm me ? i need some help with this box :confused:

Edit.
Now i got the user flag …

@Rolesa Read the docks …

Spoiler Removed

So many simple basic things I got stuck on, but:
Last login: Mon Oct 21 09:53:48 2019
root@bolt:~# whoami
root
root@bolt:~#

Really liked this one.

Can someone help me out? I got the c***** file, but I am not managed to decode it? Or am I going the wrong way? Please PM me

Finally finished this one thanks for the great box @thek

Need help with this box.
Stuck at d*****.registry.htb and bt/bt/

PM Me anyone and hand me some hints pls.

Any idea why they changed quite a bit about this box’s mechanisms? I tried giving some ideas to someone the other day and it turned out they changed A LOT. I’m not talking about the unintended k***** exploit, that obviously had to be removed / fixed

Spoiler Removed

I am stuck at user. Can someone help me out, please?

fun box… liked all components of it… few cheeky things in there but definitely had to be creative to get all correct access… :slight_smile: thanks @thek