Registry

Spoiler Removed

User down, onto root.

Trying for root. Need nudge please if possible. Thanks

What a ride!
User was relatively easy (comparing to root). It took me several hours.
Root - a lot of features implemented just to keep you awake. It took me almost 2 days to figure everything out as I was not familiar with the technology and syntax.
As other people suggested: read the docs of the thing you’re trying to exploit.

hint:
For the second user, If you are unable to create working shell fast enough (it’s possible but kinda tricky) then don’t run, hide.

i’m sure that i have some of files needed to get to ******.registry.htb but i’m missing some key files … i think :smiley:

do not know where to go from here … any help?

found that it’s a dr r**y but don’t know what to do next, any hint for user plz ?

Finally rooted this sucker.

For root, see the restrictions more as guard rails than frustrations.

WOOO! I did it.

Longest one I’ve done for this noob.

For your thoughts: When you realize you are trapped inside, ask yourself if you really need to leave?

just got user … someone msgd me on active ssh session for hints on root :smiley: :smiley:

Finally Rooted. Thanks @0xdaff for the initial hint.

some one can pm me ? i need some help with this box :confused:

Edit.
Now i got the user flag …

@Rolesa Read the docks …

Spoiler Removed

So many simple basic things I got stuck on, but:
Last login: Mon Oct 21 09:53:48 2019
root@bolt:~# whoami
root
root@bolt:~#

Really liked this one.

Can someone help me out? I got the c***** file, but I am not managed to decode it? Or am I going the wrong way? Please PM me

Finally finished this one thanks for the great box @thek

Need help with this box.
Stuck at d*****.registry.htb and bt/bt/

PM Me anyone and hand me some hints pls.

Any idea why they changed quite a bit about this box’s mechanisms? I tried giving some ideas to someone the other day and it turned out they changed A LOT. I’m not talking about the unintended k***** exploit, that obviously had to be removed / fixed

Spoiler Removed